Sign in to follow this  
Essandoh

Still waiting Joe

Just now, five stars said:

He's quality, we've still to see the best of Joe Airbo, then he'll be off back to England at a huge profit.

Won’t be going anywhere for profit with performances like that. No one will touch him if that’s the level he produces ever week

Supporters who lavish praise against st josephs...

Get what they deserve.

Said it from August. Ojo and aribo dont and wont get it.  Too physical.. too much pressure

Noth not stating 11 Jersey playere..

Aribopassthebaw sideways.

Davis aribo n Kamara all same players

It'll take him a while to get used to the lack of time you get on the ball up here but I'm sure he'll come good . Hopefully sooner rather than later . 

People are pointint at the midfield today with Aribo and Kamara who were non existant but for me this was because we bypassed the midfield too much. Goldson (who has the worst distribution i've seen) launched at least 7 long balls to nobody today. We rolled the ball out to the defence then played accross the pitch.

HG5 likes this

Really don't rate him. Slow on the ball, doesn't use his size and stature and keeps trying to dribble. For me playing Arfield wide doesn't suit either of them and it's also leaving us exposed and thats the last thing Tav needs these days. 

BlueAvenger likes this

The midfield wasn't even used today. Think it's  bit harsh to be digging out Aribo and Kamara for today. Hearts brought us down to their level and we were shite all over

The No.9 likes this

2 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Really don't rate him. Slow on the ball, doesn't use his size and stature and keeps trying to dribble. For me playing Arfield wide doesn't suit either of them and it's also leaving us exposed and thats the last thing Tav needs these days. 

I’m not in any doubt about his technical ability on the ball but so far he never looks a danger in the final third. Defenders have nothing to fear about him.

HG5 likes this

Just now, Henders82 said:

The midfield wasn't even used today. Think it's  bit harsh to be digging out Aribo and Kamara for today. Hearts brought us down to their level and we were shite all over

I’m not saying he was the worst by any means. I’m not judging him on one game. I’m judging him based on his performances from July to the end of October.

15 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

It’s nearly November now. Where’s the player we were promised in Aribo?

Plays well with Nigeria though so everything’s ok 

HG5 likes this