Still waiting Joe

Essandoh

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Boybluesy said:

Thought Davis was outstanding.  Arfield should be up beside Defoe, thought he was poor again today.  Gerrard is asking our players to be brave, Aribo isn't listening, he's offering fuck-all in terms of making a difference. 

Agree on Arfield. Thought Davis was the best midfielder but probably tried to do too much as he was pretty much on his own. Not many good performances today though Barasic was decent imo.

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Young player making a big step up, needs time to settle and needs to be managed a bit better.

Managed a bit better in what way?

Only caught the highlights today so won't slate him but the one or 2 things I did see were him being lazy in the middle of the park in one of the biggest half arsed attempts you'll see and him fucking up a cross. 

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

We really need to drop this "should be a number 10" stuff sassa, we do it with literally every winger we have lol

Just do yer job as a winger amd if ye can't,  then fuck aff.

well first of all, he is not a winger. And yes, he needs to play further uptake park. 

9 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

We really need to drop this "should be a number 10" stuff sassa, we do it with literally every winger we have lol

Just do yer job as a winger amd if ye can't,  then fuck aff.

He’s a midfielder........

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

well first of all, he is not a winger. And yes, he needs to play further uptake park. 

At 22 and played on the wing his full career, I'd like to trust the guys, and him to know his position mate. To say he's not a winger us idiotic, and he plays up the park high enough, actually to the point he doesn't bother his arse getting back.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

At 22 and played on the wing his full career, I'd like to trust the guys, and him to know his position mate. To say he's not a winger us idiotic, and he plays up the park high enough, actually to the point he doesn't bother his arse getting back.

Aribo is not a winger :lol: deary me

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

He doesn't play on the wing for Gerrard or Nigeria.  22 and full career sounds like  an oxymoron

Archived