Sign in to follow this  
Essandoh

Still waiting Joe

18 minutes ago, gersfc86 said:

I have to say one player who seems to escape all criticism just now is Ryan Jack. He does not do enough for me. To be a top midfielder you need to do more than pass is sideways and backwards. 

His shooting from distance is abysmal, he lacks a physical presence and also lacks pace.  If Davis is not playing Ryan Jack would be more exposed for the average player he is! 

Aribo I believe will come good for us. 

Ryan Jack has been outstanding this year and hasn't put a foot wrong out with the ball he lost that led to Porto's goal.

It is clear as day we miss him when he isn't playing. See Hearts last week and also Motherwell yesterday.

51 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Ryan Jack has been outstanding this year and hasn't put a foot wrong out with the ball he lost that led to Porto's goal.

It is clear as day we miss him when he isn't playing. See Hearts last week and also Motherwell yesterday.

Well if he is that good then why isnt he first pick for Scotland? 

7 minutes ago, gersfc86 said:

Well if he is that good then why isnt he first pick for Scotland? 

Maybe ask the current taig manager of the Scottish national team?  Ryan Jack in current form walks into that team.

It's a good thing he isn't involved in that shitshow, less chance of getting injured.

Not at all.

Just simply questioning why Aribo who has been in the door 5 mins has been dismissed as not good enough whereas Jack has no critics! 

I like Jack but he doesn't do enough for me.  Not in the same league as Davis. 

9 hours ago, gersfc86 said:

I have to say one player who seems to escape all criticism just now is Ryan Jack. He does not do enough for me. To be a top midfielder you need to do more than pass is sideways and backwards. 

His shooting from distance is abysmal, he lacks a physical presence and also lacks pace.  If Davis is not playing Ryan Jack would be more exposed for the average player he is! 

You’re silly 

MurrayWilson likes this

9 hours ago, gersfc86 said:

BF78D884-8743-424B-87C0-E01861A8315F.jpeg

KeyserSoze, middli and Boybluesy like this

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

You’re silly 

I'm right. Are you trying to tell me Ryan Jack is fantastic? If he left for England he's maybe about the level of a Preston North End! 

On 28/10/2019 at 21:13, gersfc86 said:

I'm right. Are you trying to tell me Ryan Jack is fantastic? If he left for England he's maybe about the level of a Preston North End! 

Nothing you ever write on this forum should ever be taken seriously again. You don’t have a clue about football. Ludicrous comment.

On 28/10/2019 at 09:54, gersfc86 said:

Kai.  Is that you?

On 28/10/2019 at 21:13, gersfc86 said:

Are you 86 ya daft old fucker😁