Winning Mentality

The Godfather

Haven’t had it since Walter Smith days,we could play shite but still come away with a win.Now days no chance with this team they seem to bottle it and until we win something anything we will be playing second fiddle to them.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We aren’t winning anything with the likes of Tav in the team. You’re only as strong as your weakest link and when your weakest link is supposed to be your captain, your leader but also an unreliable, useless shitebag you’re fucked. It’s a glaring, long standing issue that needs sorted pronto. 

Hearts played well today whilst we weren't at it - break came at a bad time for us and stalled momentum. However if Hearts turn in that level of performance against them, every chance they will drop points.

You're going to drop points during a season. If we keep up what we have been doing , we will finish the season on 93pts - enough to win the league in 9 of the last 10 seasons.

No medals dished out in October...we are joint top. As I've said before we need to win at their place to really show intent. We are well in this title. We both going to drop points. And hearts hasn't always been a stroll in the park in years gone by with better Rangers teams than our current one. Keep the faith folks.

First half I wasn’t sure if the slow tempo we played was due to complacency or laziness. Playing at a slow tempo makes us shoddy; Davis hardly managed to complete passes in the first half and the number of times Hearts attacks were started by our misplaced passes was criminal.

16 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

What concerned me most today was the lack of urgency in the final 15 minutes. Looked to me like we accepted the draw. 

It was our start that concerned me.

We didn't look up for it at all and hearts did. You could see them winning the challenges and pushing foward. 

We need to get on top from the first whistle in games like this and go after  sides with a high intensity.  

42 minutes ago, Badger said:

Hearts played well today whilst we weren't at it - break came at a bad time for us and stalled momentum. However if Hearts turn in that level of performance against them, every chance they will drop points.

You're going to drop points during a season. If we keep up what we have been doing , we will finish the season on 93pts - enough to win the league in 9 of the last 10 seasons.

Those scum bastards have already dropped 5 points and are still top because we cant handle it

Archived