Winning Mentality

The Godfather

17 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

four times since last December we've went top of the League and on every single occasion we've dropped points the very next game and lost our position

We have been a lot more consistent this season but seem to lack the belief as a team to push on when we go top.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We still look like a team who on a good day is really good day but on a bad day will struggle to win and unfortunately that sort of team always struggles to win things ... I do think if we could just get the first bit of silverwear in the cabinet would make a big difference although I would also have to say that a better more resilient captain wouldn't go a miss 

21 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I had to go back and read what I posted because I did not realise I had said 'lost', what I think I meant was we 'lost' two points, but I was not obviously paying enough attention to what I wrote.

Thanks for pointing it out old chap. :happy:

PS  it felt as if we had lost I must admit, but that still does not get me out of my mistake. :pipe: 

Sorry I was just being an arsehole. It’s obvious what you meant. 

1 hour ago, OhW said:

Sorry I was just being an arsehole. It’s obvious what you meant. 

:lol:

I did not really think you were mate, but thanks for the honesty.  :thumbup:

I think many of us were expecting a better performance and three points, and it effects us all differently, especially when we have waited so long for a trophy.

Rangers fans have been through so much since 2012 and I think most of the time we all do not too badly, we are just all desperate to win 55.

I would also like to start with the LC, not that I am being greedy or anything. :happy:

Archived