***** The Official Porto v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I care so much less for Europe this season. For a start I’ll take a league cup win over getting out of our Europa League group.

100 %. Money is obviously a bonus in Europe but we need silverware this season. 
We’ve blown it already anyway after crumbling against Young Boys. 

End of Gerrards post match reaction sounds like he’s already shitting it from Porto

Im expecting them to be nothing special, us to look petrified and probably hand them a couple of goals out of nothing on the way to a comfortable Porto win 

This place cracks me up. You start a match thread for discussion and it’s too soon even when it’s our next match 😂😂😂😂

Are we now saying you can only have a match thread for the next game x amount of days before.

Pathetic, moaning cunts. 🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

This place cracks me up. You start a match thread for discussion and it’s too soon even when it’s our next match 😂😂😂😂

Are we now saying you can only have a match thread for the next game x amount of days before.

Pathetic, moaning cunts. 🤣🤣🤣

You might have given us more time to enjoy our moaning about the previous game before we start moaning about the next game

Cba wae us sitting back like we did against YB. We’re making teams in this group look good because of our cautious approach away from home. 

We’re an very capable side when we put teams on the back foot and press them. 

Weve nothing to lose against the 3rd best ranked team in the whole competition 

Archived