Sign in to follow this  
bigsasasfloopyhair

***** The Official Porto v Rangers Match Thread *****

40 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You're point was retarded. You've fucked it. Anyway some of us have a plane to catch.

Yes we fucking do Sir 

Rfc52 likes this

5 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

A big european match, Gerrard has a chance to make a statement to everyone that nobody is undroppable by not starting Tav. Get Flannigan in there and give the armband to Davis or Jack if he is back. 

The last thing I want to see is Tav flapping about like he has done all season and giving away goals or crossing the ball to row z. 

I have no idea what has gone wrong with Tav this season. Personal problems ? Pure speculation on my part.

But he does need to be not playing for a bit. Mind you he is not the only one.

We have a large squad so lets use it.

siamthedanger likes this

36 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I have no idea what has gone wrong with Tav this season. Personal problems ? Pure speculation on my part.

But he does need to be not playing for a bit. Mind you he is not the only one.

We have a large squad so lets use it.

It's really frustrating as we have a better squad this season so really need the Tavernier from last season and a fully firing Arfield as well. 

3 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

It's really frustrating as we have a better squad this season so really need the Tavernier from last season and a fully firing Arfield as well. 

Both need a few games out the side. This is why we have a squad.

Spell on the sidelines might get the best back out of them, once back in the squad. 

HG5 likes this

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Jack Davis Aribo

Arfield  Morelos  Kent

Personally, I think Helander is 4th choice but I think he plays in Europa.

Play the way we did vs Feyenoord then we win or Atleast a draw.  Play like we did vs hearts or Livingston then we get tanned.

We have to keep it tight and play the simple passes.  Especially goldson and arfield as for me they give the ball away quite a lot for a pro footballer.

going 2-2 or 3-2 Porto 

Those wanting Flanagan in must realise he is injured. Polster would be the only right back swap and I just cannot see that happening. Would be delighted with a point. Just hope we put in effort and show up on the night and who knows?

3 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

McGregor 

Goldson Katic Helander 

Tavernier Jack Davis Barasic 

Arfield Morelos Kent 

Put Edmondson in for Arfield. 3-5-2. 

4 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

McGregor 

Goldson Katic Helander 

Tavernier Jack Davis Barasic 

Arfield Morelos Kent 

3 at the back could work, not sure if that experiment should be introduced at this stage? If it was I.d rather see Edmondson in the side. If we can't drop Tav. as many want, then maybe that system will give his defensive deficiencies more cover. Whatever the line up it will take at least 8 players performing to their very best to take anything from this game 

1 hour ago, badjon said:

Those wanting Flanagan in must realise he is injured. Polster would be the only right back swap and I just cannot see that happening. Would be delighted with a point. Just hope we put in effort and show up on the night and who knows?

Still recovering from his hernia op?