***** The Official Porto v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought with the game Barasic was having that free kick was a cert.  Composure shown at the start of the second half was great to watch.

Great Result.  They will be gutted not to have taken 3 points there.

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

Fantastic result, even better performance, We looked like the home team at times.

I was thinking just that. For the middle hour of the game we looked like the home team. Helander and Barisic were top class. Barker showed a dimension to his game I never expected.

Great night

Good result really. Could’ve possibly sneaked all 3 but more than took the game to Porto and played most of the game being proactive.

some of the 1 touch passing and the build up to the goal was just totally different class.  Helander was colossal and it must be papac with a Borna barasic face mask on.   I know jack gave the ball away but bar that he had a great game.  

really good performance tonight.

Some of our passing tonight was amazing especially in wee triangles to get out of trouble, shame one pass kinda contributed to the goal, even tho the guy should have been closed down and hit so much faster, as I've said before happy with the point disappointed not to win.

5 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Great point. Porto are terrible and should win comfortably against them at Ibrox 

What game did you watch tonight because Porto are certainly not terrible? Yes we out-played them at times but they also out-played us at other times. They were technically very good on the ball and have some very decent players. The return game at Ibrox will certainly be no walk over. 

Archived