Sign in to follow this  
bigsasasfloopyhair

***** The Official Porto v Rangers Match Thread *****

1 Young Boys 6

2 Rangers 4

3 FC Porto 4

4 Feyenoord 3

Amazing how the table can change each game - certainly wouldn't have expected Young Boys on top after three matches either. Our goal difference is 0, ahead of Porto on -1.

Great performance by the lads. If we beat them at Ibrox, it will be tough for them to qualify from the group. Really well played. Morelos, Davis, Barisic and Helander stood out for me. 

Kamara needs to maybe be a bit quicker on the ball at times but can't criticise anyone tonight. 

Disappointed not to get the win but lets be honest, Porto had a number of chances there that could have easily secured the 3 points for them...

The draw is probably a fair result overall.

Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

The Ibrox madness will scare the living shit out of Porto.

No it won't, they players will have played in mental atmospheres in portugal, what the ibrox crowd will hopefully do is lift our guys an extra. 10%, that could be the difference 

loyalfollower likes this

Thought with the game Barasic was having that free kick was a cert.  Composure shown at the start of the second half was great to watch.

Great Result.  They will be gutted not to have taken 3 points there.

Bottle the confidence they played with in that second half, they looked like they were enjoying it.

Barisic, Helander and McGregor outstanding.

dougie76 likes this

I think fair result in the end 🇬🇧 They should of scored with the double chance near the end. Hats of to McGregor that double save puts us in contention to qualify in my books. Win our two home and we are through 👍

CR3 likes this

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

Fantastic result, even better performance, We looked like the home team at times.

I was thinking just that. For the middle hour of the game we looked like the home team. Helander and Barisic were top class. Barker showed a dimension to his game I never expected.

Great night

Good result really. Could’ve possibly sneaked all 3 but more than took the game to Porto and played most of the game being proactive.

some of the 1 touch passing and the build up to the goal was just totally different class.  Helander was colossal and it must be papac with a Borna barasic face mask on.   I know jack gave the ball away but bar that he had a great game.  

really good performance tonight.

Just now, psb07158 said:

Brandon Barker was very good today. Good positional sense, good decision making. Impressive

Dont rate the guy but he had a blinder tonight.........

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Would have been amazing if we won, which we could have, but I'll take the point. 

Some of intricate passing was phenomenal at times.

Barisic, Morelos, Davis and Helander were fantastic. Also pleasantly surprised by Barker's general play.

Snap!