***** The Official Porto v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Not what the table shows.

We should be top if not for shooting ourselves in the foot previously. Fail to qualify, then no more than serial losers and more disappointment. Albeit the domestic league is paramount.

Couldn't give a fuck what table says  we've looked the best team in all games I've seen and that's not to be underestimated.

Great goal. Looked like we belong at this level and then some. Morelos has come on leaps and bounds from last season. Feel we need at least 4 points from the two home games to have a chance. Makes Sunday all the more disappointing when we show we can do that but hopefully make up for it this week. Enjoy your night everyone.

Fantastic result puts us in a really strong position now

We were good but we overestimated Porto at the start and didn’t wake up until they scored but after that we were excellent, thought we could’ve went on and won but the 3 subs derailed us 

Barker, Kent and Morelos were excellent more of them playing together please 

Borna different class again 

They are there for the taking at home, we are more than capable of winning all 3 remaining games 

On 23/10/2019 at 16:49, graeme_4 said:

Can’t see it being a pumping. Wouldn’t shock me to see us leave there with a draw. 

We can compete against anyone we’ll face this season, just aren’t consistent enough against the jabronis in the SPFL. 

Fancy a score draw. 

Love to see it.

I love European nights and want to stay in this after Christmas. They have an extra edge, loads of prestige and are a welcome change to the  sometimes mundane domestic season.  The next two home games will be sell outs, the atmosphere will be super charged and they have the potential to be highly memorable nights. Can't fucking wait.

33 minutes ago, Chryston bear said:

Great result,wee bit disappointed we didn’t win it, but happy with a point,our goal was a thing of beauty!!

Great 2nd half from us,deserved to nick it but they did have that scramble and only for McGregor,they would have nicked it.Great point tho.

Honestly SG is some guy,  absolutely pray the guy is here for years to come 

"I just don't wanna be sitting here as the Rangers manager and saying it's our best performance and only taking a point away. Because we have to remember we are Rangers and we come here to try win the game"

Archived