***** The Official Porto v Rangers Match Thread *****

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

His delivery of the match in general and his praise of both goals was superb ..... his predictions on the rest of the games was not just fair .... going with last night's overall performance ..... but in my opinion pretty accurate.

He is what we need on any reporting team .... more so the BBC ..... as his balanced point of view is what is lacking form 99.999% of all sports journalist up here in BBC Scotland ..... where shite is the main ingredient of their coverage when it comes to The Rangers.

As long as we have people like Neil McCann out there on our side there is hope that we can be represented fairly and properly ....... his perspective puts all the shit stirring  pretenders to shame.

Take a bow wee man .... once a Ranger always aRanger.

:UK:

Totally agree mate, it's shocking when you think he's one of the very few good guys. Where did all our allies go?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

His delivery of the match in general and his praise of both goals was superb ..... his predictions on the rest of the games was not just fair .... going with last night's overall performance ..... but in my opinion pretty accurate.

He is what we need on any reporting team .... more so the BBC ..... as his balanced point of view is what is lacking form 99.999% of all sports journalist up here in BBC Scotland ..... where shite is the main ingredient of their coverage when it comes to The Rangers.

As long as we have people like Neil McCann out there on our side there is hope that we can be represented fairly and properly ....... his perspective puts all the shit stirring  pretenders to shame.

Take a bow wee man .... once a Ranger always aRanger.

Would love to see him back at Ibrox working for us in some capacity mate. 

11 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Totally agree mate, it's shocking when you think he's one of the very few good guys. Where did all our allies go?

Most just follow the coin of their employer mate ... watch them when we win 55 .... they will all climb on the bandwagon again ..... generic term? ...... glory hunters .... :p:

Very good performance against a very good side. Best side we've played against in years.

We have a tough group and are unlucky not to be clear at the top. I think we have enough to win the next three games. I'm not saying we will, but we're certainly capable. Can see us sneaking through to the knock out stages

Just had a look through one of their forums, always interesting to see how we are perceived by teams in Europe. 

Apparently we are a 'basic team' and only got a result because the ref was on our side, clearly forgetting the countless free kicks they got from cheating. 

Personally think Porto aren't as good as a few years ago, but still probably better than the teams we played last year. Makes me so happy coming away from there with a point, which our performance fully deserved as a minimum. Seeing the bitterness from them makes it even better. To think only a few years ago we couldn't even get out of the championship, and now we are putting performances in like that against CL level teams. 

19 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

This boy live streamed the game, heres the first half, our goal build up front about 45:00 minute mark. Gives a better account of the atmosphere.

Find that really odd behaviour. Travel to Portugal and stand on your phone. 

It’s on BT, not like a media blackout. 

That said, cunts around me film minutes silences for their snapchat - fuck knows what’s normal now. 

3 hours ago, Chosen_One said:

Just had a look through one of their forums, always interesting to see how we are perceived by teams in Europe. 

Apparently we are a 'basic team' and only got a result because the ref was on our side, clearly forgetting the countless free kicks they got from cheating. 

Personally think Porto aren't as good as a few years ago, but still probably better than the teams we played last year. Makes me so happy coming away from there with a point, which our performance fully deserved as a minimum. Seeing the bitterness from them makes it even better. To think only a few years ago we couldn't even get out of the championship, and now we are putting performances in like that against CL level teams. 

Their horrible diving, cheating wankers. Always have been.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Find that really odd behaviour. Travel to Portugal and stand on your phone. 

It’s on BT, not like a media blackout. 

That said, cunts around me film minutes silences for their snapchat - fuck knows what’s normal now. 

He is Portuguese mate. Didn't have far to travel at all! :tu: 

Extended highlights in Portuguese

https://hdmatches.com/2019/10/24/video-porto-vs-Rangers-highlights-full-match-24-october-2019/

It's also got full coverage of both halves if you can bear Portuguese and English commentaries at the same time :happy: (edit: I had 2 vids running at the same time)

17 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Extended highlights in Portuguese

https://hdmatches.com/2019/10/24/video-porto-vs-Rangers-highlights-full-match-24-october-2019/

It's also got full coverage of both halves if you can bear Portuguese and English commentaries at the same time :happy: (edit: I had 2 vids running at the same time)

Just watched the highlights mate. The Portuguese commentator was much more celebratory with Alfie’s goal than the Scottish wankers we had commentating. Scottish media just fucking hate us. Cunts! Cunts! Cunts!  

Archived