Sign in to follow this  
Rangers_no1

Away performances/upcoming fixtures

A real concern to me.

Bar St Johnstone away they've not been acceptable. Livi in the cup was pretty weak as well. Was due to catch up with us!

Killie - Late Winner

St Mirren - Barisic FK

Hearts - 2 points dropped

We have Ross County, Livi, Hamilton, Aberdeen, Motherwell, Hibs and scum all away in our next 10 league fixtures should we make the league cup final. 3/10 at home.

Really need to improve or a gap will occur between the scum and us.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

A real concern to me.

Bar St Johnstone away they've not been acceptable. Livi in the cup was pretty weak as well. Was due to catch up with us!

Killie - Late Winner

St Mirren - Barisic FK

Hearts - 2 points dropped

We have Ross County, Livi, Hamilton, Aberdeen, Motherwell, Hibs and scum all away in our next 10 league fixtures should we make the league cup final. 3/10 at home.

Really need to improve or a gap will occur between the scum and us.

Title is going to be won or lost on the road this season. Expect us and the scum to win 99% of the home games. 

We need to stay in contention up to the new year and that means big improvement on the road.

Then we have a run similar to the scum last year of home games after the winter break. 

Ah come on.. County, Hamilton and Motherwell are gimmes; 9 easy away points.  Livingstone and Hibs are straightforward so another 6 there, 4 at worst as Hibs may dig deep for a draw.  Aberdeen will have a point to prove  but they will also be scared after the Ibrox hammering... could be a win or a draw but we wont lose...  minimum 14 from 18.

2 minutes ago, redwhiteandgreen said:

Ah come on.. County, Hamilton and Motherwell are gimmes; 9 easy away points.  Livingstone and Hibs are straightforward so another 6 there, 4 at worst as Hibs may dig deep for a draw.  Aberdeen will have a point to prove  but they will also be scared after the Ibrox hammering... could be a win or a draw but we wont lose...  minimum 14 from 18.

Sorry  but this is total pish

Of course it's a real concern . Today was our first real test away from home and we were found wanting . 

Ive no doubt we have the ability to win the vast majority of these games , if not all , but we need to have that winning mentality . Hearts showed today how being ' up for the match ' can be vital in big games  . Today we didn't match their attitude , we need to ensure that doesn't happen again if we want to come through them . 

JCDBigBear likes this

12 minutes ago, redwhiteandgreen said:

Hahaha brilliant. Love reading stuff like this. Just as it was with county taking points off them yesterday and people chanting 4/5-0 the day.

19 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Sorry  but this is total pish

Elaborate ?

As far as i can tell, County have never beaten us.  Hamilton have not taken a point off us since god knows when, Motherwell have had a couple of draws in recent years but are not a consistent side... shall i go on ?

6 hours ago, redwhiteandgreen said:

Elaborate ?

As far as i can tell, County have never beaten us.  Hamilton have not taken a point off us since god knows when, Motherwell have had a couple of draws in recent years but are not a consistent side... shall i go on ?

Yes please do and while your at it give us all the winning lottery ticket numbers, so we have just to turn up at the Macaroni Arena and Livingston will just roll over, same with The Sheep,  Hibs and Mothewell, In your dreams mate.

7 hours ago, redwhiteandgreen said:

Elaborate ?

Correct, less than two years, and correct. 

Motherwell are better than they have been in recent years though, and Hearts really should have been a gimme but obviously not

Can class ourselves minus 3 points to where we are just now because unfortunately there’s absolutely no chance we’ll win at the piggery so staying on their tails or above them up until then an absolute must 

Ffs where was these threads a fortnight ago. We are in a title race  ups and downs will happen.

I have absolutely zero worries about this team going forward as long as we apply ourselves. Today wasn't good but we still got something that's what's important.

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Ffs where was these threads a fortnight ago. We are in a title race  ups and downs will happen.

I have absolutely zero worries about this team going forward as long as we apply ourselves. Today wasn't good but we still got something that's what's important.

Jesus Christ Kirk, what’s important is winning.

Rangers_no1 likes this

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye and we’ve won enough to be joint top so far so giruy

imo

Yes it is a grave concern but with strong management and the  correct mentality going into these games we are more than capable of sweeping all before us. A good winning run home and away to build the necessary confidence is absolutely imperative. 55.

I honestly thought if we beat Hearts we could have had a great chance to go on and give a serious title challenge. The players have truely pissed on that thought. I dont think a lot of them have the spine to play for our Club. 

Gave up with getting excited we are total bottle merchants. 

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If u can yes we could still be playing now and wouldn't of found a winner. Was a slog of a day it'll be forgot about if we go and beat Motherwell and county. That's what matters now.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

If u can yes we could still be playing now and wouldn't of found a winner. Was a slog of a day it'll be forgot about if we go and beat Motherwell and county. That's what matters now.

If, buts, and maybes. If we’re still sitting behind the tarriers it won’t be forgot about 

14 hours ago, redwhiteandgreen said:

Fuckup

Rangers_no1 likes this