Sign in to follow this  
Rangers_no1

Away performances/upcoming fixtures

They’ve got the sheep away on Sunday, early kick off aswell after Europa league exertions, could be more points dropped for the bheasts fingers crossed 

4 minutes ago, CR3 said:

They’ve got the sheep away on Sunday, early kick off aswell after Europa league exertions, could be more points dropped for the bheasts fingers crossed 

Hopefully Sheep do something but more often than not they seem to lie down against them or even worse come out with some strange game plan which backfires massively.

CR3 likes this

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

That doesn't make us any better.

We don't get the finger out, we're fucked. Our inconsistency is showing again. 

fanaticCR likes this

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

That doesn't make us any better.

We don't get the finger out, we're fucked. Our inconsistency is showing again. 

I wouldn’t say inconsistency after one game after the break, in which before we were rewarded top of the league for the exact opposite (consistency)

we always come out cold after one of the breaks - think half of these players were still on holiday mode. Could see it happening 

The Real test is in December, sheep, hivs and OF all away I’m sure. That will be the month to really make or break us. 

23 minutes ago, CR3 said:

I wouldn’t say inconsistency after one game after the break, in which before we were rewarded top of the league for the exact opposite (consistency)

we always come out cold after one of the breaks - think half of these players were still on holiday mode. Could see it happening 

The Real test is in December, sheep, hivs and OF all away I’m sure. That will be the month to really make or break us. 

Yes but we haven't been too shining bright in many games, just scraping wins.

We want to be going into December well ahead. 

The weaknesses aee rather obvious and evwey cunt in the land sees them, so Gerrard needs to get the finger and start to be the manager he aspires to be. 

CR3 likes this

Livi, Aberdeen, Motherwell, Hibs away all before the tims at Parkhead. We aren’t winning all of them before the 29th, not a chance, and it’ll more than likely be the reason we don’t win the league. 

BILLYBOY50 likes this

28 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Congratulations, I suppose. I’m a dog owner outside the forum. 

Probably but the main point being you seem to think I should have spotted this yesterday... Therefore you seem to think I should be on here all the time. 

Go and pick your dog shite up

On 20/10/2019 at 15:16, redwhiteandgreen said:

Ah come on.. County, Hamilton and Motherwell are gimmes; 9 easy away points.  Livingstone and Hibs are straightforward so another 6 there, 4 at worst as Hibs may dig deep for a draw.  Aberdeen will have a point to prove  but they will also be scared after the Ibrox hammering... could be a win or a draw but we wont lose...  minimum 14 from 18.

No game is a gimme away from home in the league this season. Yesterday's result proves that theory as many on here said we would spank Hearts. Haven't looked great on the road at all. 

We're still bullied when teams drag the game quality down. It's disappointing we either can't rise above that and show our greater quality or get the sleeves rolled up and give as good as we get. 

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Probably but the main point being you seem to think I should have spotted this yesterday... Therefore you seem to think I should be on here all the time. 

Go and pick your dog shite up

You’re telling me because you ‘have a life’ that you it’s physically impossible to take 2 seconds to look at the first page to see if there’s identical topics started even when you’re actively on the forum? Okay then 👍🏻