Sign in to follow this  
KeyserSoze

It’s Ojo I’m telling you

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Seen enough 

off you pop back down the road. 

Wont happen until he hits the minutes in the contract before January or we pay the fine...needs to stop this part of lanes or liverpool love in

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Wont happen until he hits the minutes in the contract before January or we pay the fine...needs to stop this part of lanes or liverpool love in

You are probably right about minutes in his contract but it is speculation. No-one knows that for sure.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

I’m not sure our gaffer (or any manager tbf) would agree to a contract involving “minutes played “. Especially for a rookie who’s had very little first team action (at the parent club). 

I do remember back in the day players stopping getting games because of a payment threshold being met set in the contract- but this is different 

imagine his team mates finding out something like what you suggest, there would be anarchy 

markem likes this

Just now, VladimirWeiss69 said:

I can accept players with a lack of quality if they show a fighting spirit but what I cant accept is a player that shows neither which is exactly what ojo does!

Arfield may not be playing well but at least he still tries. 

Aye he is shite. We have enough options without having to use him. Stewart, Murphy, and Jones would all be better options. 
Arfield needs dropped too. Some guys in our squad must be wondering what they need to do to get a chance. 

still. We won.  That’s the main thing

45 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’m not sure our gaffer (or any manager tbf) would agree to a contract involving “minutes played “. Especially for a rookie who’s had very little first team action (at the parent club). 

I do remember back in the day players stopping getting games because of a payment threshold being met set in the contract- but this is different 

imagine his team mates finding out something like what you suggest, there would be anarchy 

”Liverpool are set to continue the controversial policy of fining clubs who do not utilise their loan players, and it could haunt Leeds United.

Bristol City fell foul of the system last season when they failed to play misfiring Ryan Kent enough times for the Reds' liking.

The Robins were reportedly slapped with a £500,000 fine by Liverpool after he played just 10 games for City, starting six of them.”

It seems Liverpool do have financial penalties for not playing their youngsters on loan.

falkirkNS, HG5 and BerlinBear like this

27 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

I can accept players with a lack of quality if they show a fighting spirit but what I cant accept is a player that shows neither which is exactly what ojo does!

Jason Holt.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He's becoming Tav mark 2 in more ways than one.

Katic and Edmundson are far better imo.

Ssshhh mate, not allowed to criticise him for some reason folk think he’s an accomplished defender. 
Any defender whose team is on the back foot and decides to play a hopeless give and go when he knows there is no cover behind him needs his baws booted up and down the training pitch on Monday morning and a game or 2 on the bench. 

HG5 and Blue Avenger like this

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

Aye he is shite. We have enough options without having to use him. Stewart, Murphy, and Jones would all be better options. 
Arfield needs dropped too. Some guys in our squad must be wondering what they need to do to get a chance. 

still. We won.  That’s the main thing

Would have started Greg Stewart ahead of Arfield. Dont understand why we rested some of the international players yet played others.  Stewart and others are fresh and raring to go......it will cost us if we dont use squad better. 

HG5, Courtyard Bear and AGC123 like this

Guys stop criticising Goldson. We need to get behind him and support him since we are very thin at CB with no backup options that could possibly play ahead of him. 

🙃

I like Arfield and think he is a great player, but he has took a big dip in form. Gerrard does need to start dropping those who aren't up for it, or it just makes a mockery of the team and guys chapping at the door will lose spirit and give up. 

As for Ojo, he is pretty crap with moments of goodness. With Liverpool I'm hoping this is the last season we go to them for their youth, if anything I would prefer us to take their first team guys who are miles out the picture but want game time to prove themself. The minutes played time is bollocks and if true we really need to get a better deal, or better players from them, or change the amount of minutes.

Blue Avenger and HG5 like this