Morelos allegedly racially abused

G.E.C.

Hearts have opened an investigation after claims that Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos was racially abused in Sunday's Scottish Premiership draw at Tynecastle.

The Colombian was allegedly targeted as he celebrated his equaliser in front of the Hearts supporters.

Hearts say they will ban any fan found guilty of racism.

"The club is aware of an incident of alleged racism and is currently investigating it," read a statement.

"It goes without saying that Heart of Midlothian Football Club utterly condemns any form of racism and any individuals found guilty of such an offence will face an indefinite ban from Tynecastle Park."

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Racist Rangers having audacity to complain about racism. 

And by the time it's fully reported in the media he'll have deserved it for daring to firstly score, and secondly celebrate. 

Just now, lewisrfc93 said:

I watched the match on bt sport and heard someone shout along the lines of do the black bastard when morelos received  the ball at one point, sure it was in the first half.

Was that when the commentator apologised for bad language from the crowd?  Wasn't sure what was said. 

We should be complaining each and every time.

TLB has served notice that he will be taking his players off the park if it happens to his. I doubt his motives are anything to do with racism and all to do with gaining an advantaged. He is under pressure with us banging on their door.

Real or not, can't  wait to see what he does against us when we are winning. The club like no other are in no way averse to cheating and I can see him doing it. The players will be well briefed on it.

If any of ours get racially abused then we report it. Now whether we take them off the park or not, is a matter of policy for the board to decide, but it is this season's hot topic and the scum will use it every which way they can and will make out to be the biggest victim of it, real or not!

58 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It will be painted that way. 

But we should be complaining.  Seeing racism all over the world right now. It needs to be stamped out. 

Saying anything bad about our plastic taigs is deemed racist, as some judicial committee at Holyrood's request have deemed that their religion, heritage and culture is so intertwined and cannot be separated, therefore abuse their religion, you abuse their race.

Now when TLB served notice recently that he would take his players off the park if racially abused, I did wonder, if he would also use this to his advantage with the above in mind, in that any of the fenian bastard stuff being used, he will take them off as it would apply to those white players of those origins. Forrest, McGregor et al

Would he do it? Big time, if it meant the difference between winning or losing the league.

38 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We should be complaining each and every time.

TLB has served notice that he will be taking his players off the park if it happens to his. I doubt his motives are anything to do with racism and all to do with gaining an advantaged. He is under pressure with us banging on their door.

Real or not, can't  wait to see what he does against us when we are winning. The club like no other are in no way averse to cheating and I can see him doing it. The players will be well briefed on it.

If any of ours get racially abused then we report it. Now whether we take them off the park or not, is a matter of policy for the board to decide, but it is this season's hot topic and the scum will use it every which way they can and will make out to be the biggest victim of it, real or not!

and what about abuse based on perceived religion, actual religion, body size, lack of hair, lack of good eyesight etc. ?

8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

and what about abuse based on perceived religion, actual religion, body size, lack of hair, lack of good eyesight etc. ?

I've covered the taig religion piece and I would hazard to guess that is exactly where TLB is coming from

As for the rest, behave yourself.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

I've covered the taig religion piece and I would hazard to guess that is exactly where TLB is coming from

As for the rest, behave yourself.

Sorry mate calling someone a black bastard, orange bastard, papish bastard, fat bastard, baldy bastard, speccy bastard is all abuse. I don’t see any of these any worse or better, it’s all abuse and I’m just not jumping on the racism bandwagon

14 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Sorry mate calling someone a black bastard, orange bastard, papish bastard, fat bastard, baldy bastard, speccy bastard is all abuse. I don’t see any of these any worse or better, it’s all abuse and I’m just not jumping on the racism bandwagon

My point was TLB's motives. Racism is a big thing in football at the moment in England and TLB has just hijacked it, but I suspect to secure a double whammy on every cunt. What we know as sectarianism is racism when it comes to taigs in this backwater and I suspect he WILL use it as that against us.

I get your logic, but if it was  equally applied, then we would suffer more than most such is the narrative.

Archived