Morelos allegedly racially abused

G.E.C.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

My point was TLB's motives. Racism is a big thing in football at the moment in England and TLB has just hijacked it, but I suspect to secure a double whammy on every cunt. What we know as sectarianism is racism when it comes to taigs in this backwater and I suspect he WILL use it as that against us.

I get your logic, but if it was  equally applied, then we would suffer more than most such is the narrative.

TLB has some brass neck on him and you just know that if they played us next week he’d had said the same against us. As much as he’s an utter wank this is all manipulation and plays right into their victimhood. We could learn a thing from these morally corrupt cunts as anything goes for them. 

If I was SG i would keep my powder dry and then say the same thing during the last press conference the next time we play them

3 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Scumish behaviour. Ironically their best players are  black/Chinese.

Retards.

Who is Chinese in the Hearts squad??? Thought the wee Japanese player on loan from Man City was absolutely brilliant today.

Edit: just seen above posts.

3 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Who is Chinese in the Hearts squad??? Thought the wee Japanese player on loan from Man City was absolutely brilliant today.

Edit: just seen above posts.

I have already been corrected mate as you said.

Meshino's goal was something I'd expect of Defoe. Oozed technique and composure,  Truly hate  to say it but it but it was the highlight of the match. 

Archived