Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

Morelos allegedly racially abused

1 hour ago, left winger said:

Was that when the commentator apologised for bad language from the crowd?  Wasn't sure what was said. 

No want that time, nothing was mentioned about it.

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

My point was TLB's motives. Racism is a big thing in football at the moment in England and TLB has just hijacked it, but I suspect to secure a double whammy on every cunt. What we know as sectarianism is racism when it comes to taigs in this backwater and I suspect he WILL use it as that against us.

I get your logic, but if it was  equally applied, then we would suffer more than most such is the narrative.

TLB has some brass neck on him and you just know that if they played us next week he’d had said the same against us. As much as he’s an utter wank this is all manipulation and plays right into their victimhood. We could learn a thing from these morally corrupt cunts as anything goes for them. 

If I was SG i would keep my powder dry and then say the same thing during the last press conference the next time we play them

Blue Avenger likes this

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

How long until someone in the media says he was asking for it. 

'He followed the new rules and went off at the nearest side but this alone was enough provocation to warrant abuse, nothing to see here'

3 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Scumish behaviour. Ironically their best players are  black/Chinese.

Retards.

Who is Chinese in the Hearts squad??? Thought the wee Japanese player on loan from Man City was absolutely brilliant today.

Edit: just seen above posts.

3 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Who is Chinese in the Hearts squad??? Thought the wee Japanese player on loan from Man City was absolutely brilliant today.

Edit: just seen above posts.

I have already been corrected mate as you said.

Meshino's goal was something I'd expect of Defoe. Oozed technique and composure,  Truly hate  to say it but it but it was the highlight of the match. 

4 hours ago, Smile said:

They all look the same.

not only do you nothing about football but you are a simpleton  that can't tell the difference between Japanese and Chinese. Sad wee man you are.

7 hours ago, Smile said:

Five days this will be in the papers till the culprit has been found surely.😃

6613-E621-9076-4125-9-E1-F-851-BA8-D9-E4

Not a professional lip reader, but am no too bad at it. Looked like "Fuck off ya monkey bastard" to me...