Morelos allegedly racially abused

G.E.C.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It honestly wouldnt surprise me if that mob walked off tomorrow night. They're talking about it enough. 

They 'hear' racism from Lazio fans who have been naughty in the past so no one would question the credibility of such remarks and all of a sudden the scum are moral crusaders and victims yet again. Yep, sounds right up their street.

I was thinking this an hour ago. Has anyone other than England national team threatened to walk off?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It honestly wouldnt surprise me if that mob walked off tomorrow night. They're talking about it enough. 

They 'hear' racism from Lazio fans who have been naughty in the past so no one would question the credibility of such remarks and all of a sudden the scum are moral crusaders and victims yet again. Yep, sounds right up their street.

Yes, and we'll be next if we are leathering them at the chamber of secrets.

24 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I was thinking this an hour ago. Has anyone other than England national team threatened to walk off?

Am surprised the bookies ain't on to this yet: First team to walk off pitch in racism protest. 

Reckon tims and Barcelona would be odds on favourites.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Suppose it would take away any talk about the real issue.

Archived