Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Laudrup1984

Gerrard & Aribo Post Match Reaction

Recommended Posts


2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

He pointed out the “individual error for their goal again”.  Do something about it Stevie. 

Sure manager said something recently about not dropping players after 1 individual error. 

Well that's 2 in the last 3 games that has cost us points. 

Time to make a big decision here. Managers don't win anything being sentimental. 

MurrayWilson likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Sure manager said something recently about not dropping players after 1 individual error. 

Well that's 2 in the last 3 games that has cost us points. 

Time to make a big decision here. Managers don't win anything being sentimental. 

That only happens if yer name is Katic ........

Sket likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sassaaaa said:

That only happens if yer name is Katic ........

He's showing double standards. 

It needs to stop.

It would be a big message about the standards he expects if he drops tav. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

He's showing double standards. 

It needs to stop.

It would be a big message about the standards he expects if he drops tav. 

Hes been doing from day one and gets off scot free in here. The guy has favourites who he wont drop no matter how bad they play........

Courtyard Bear and Ivybank like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Katic wasn’t at his best today and yet again didn’t cost us any goals but will be out if not on Thursday then next weekend. Still better than Goldson defensively who got turned inside out by Ikpeazu towards the end and at one point almost let Hearts in on the break because he was too busy on the ground appealing the ref

Tav was shocking again all around, cost us points with a completely weird decision again and he’ll stay in 

Double standards, not good enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for posting this, but not sure I can cope with watching just at the moment.

Unless Stevie starts dropping players who deserve to be dropped after poor performances then it does not really matter what he says after the game. :headwall:

 

MurrayWilson likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“our creative players haven’t come to the part.  Again, we’ve had to rely on Alfredo to bail us out.”

“As an attacking force we weren’t at the races today”

There is a real lack of creativity and it’s good to see Gerrard acknowledge it.  We need more from the wings and the central area especially.  He needs to shake things up a bit.  

Blumhoilann likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Thought Gerrard called it right there 

I agree that the start wasn't good enough and our attacking players didn't turn up. 

What we need to see is a response. Team being shook up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Katic wasn’t at his best today and yet again didn’t cost us any goals but will be out if not on Thursday then next weekend. Still better than Goldson defensively who got turned inside out by Ikpeazu towards the end and at one point almost let Hearts in on the break because he was too busy on the ground appealing the ref

Tav was shocking again all around, cost us points with a completely weird decision again and he’ll stay in 

Double standards, not good enough

Katic had a fucking mare against Uche

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

I agree that the start wasn't good enough and our attacking players didn't turn up. 

What we need to see is a response. Team being shook up. 

Going by his interview the midfield aren’t  being told to never attempt to create and play it 5 yards square 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Tav was shocking again all around, cost us points with a completely weird decision again and he’ll stay in 

Who would he replace Tavernier with?  Flanagan is injured.  It would need to be Polster and he’s a fringe player.  Like it or not, Tavernier is the best option we have in that position.  He’s underperforming right now and really needs to up his game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tavs a joke at defending ,but is guaranteed to start

arfields form has deserted him,but is guaranteed a start

ojo is just passing time in his loan spell, but is guaranteed a start

to many passengers in big games

Jamie0202 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

Tavs a joke at defending ,but is guaranteed to start

arfields form has deserted him,but is guaranteed a start

ojo is just passing time in his loan spell, but is guaranteed a start

to many passengers in big games

You forgot about Goldson being shite,but is guaranteed a start. 

mearns loyal and Ivybank like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

dont agree the first 10 mins cost us the game. the first 94 did.

100% mate. We should be able to put 3 or 4 past that Hearts team over 90 mins even if we lost one (or even two) silly early goals. Nowhere near the standard needed today. 

Copeland1983 and TMB like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...