Forgotten(?) Great Euro nights.

Redwhiteandblue

Don't know if forgotten is the correct word, but certainly lesser spoken about victories in Europe for the famous.

I'll start us off... Genuinely couldn't remember us playing against Leitizi in this match, but hey-ho. Cracking players like Anelka and Ronaldinho up against the might of our own superstar- Mauruce Ross!! Think this was the game that made us go after Arteta (just imagine how much PSG would want for him now?) And a cameo from Poccicinno's hair cut.

Can you guess what game it is yet?

Here you go...

any other great nights anyone can think of that don't get the same nostalgic looks that other great European nights get anyone can think of? I've got us started off.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gornik Zebrze 1987 3-1 at Ibrox McCoist  Durrant and Falco 

Great night, remember it was thunder and lightning also remember one of their players was getting treatment and kicking the arse out it so Bomber picked up the medic bag and threw it to fuck infront of the east enclosure and everything spilled out it then the whole stadium chanting ‘psycho psycho’ at him 🤣

Gornik were Polish champions, 1-1 in the second leg put us through to the QF of the old European cup.

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Gornik Zebrze 1987 3-1 at Ibrox McCoist  Durrant and Falco 

Great night, remember it was thunder and lightning also remember one of their players was getting treatment and kicking the arse out it so Bomber picked up the medic bag and threw it to fuck infront of the east enclosure and everything spilled out it then the whole stadium chanting ‘psycho psycho’ at him 🤣

😂

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I literally cannot remember anything about what happened in the match during that first leg.

Watched it on the TV and that’s it 😂 

All I can remember is Buffel playing and I'm sure he hadn't been getting a game for us IIRC.

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I literally cannot remember anything about what happened in the match during that first leg.

I remember Cuellar managed to some how nutmeg Mutu in a clearance 

36 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I was in the Broomloan Rear that night with my m8 and I honestly can't remember a single thing from the game. 

42 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Me either. The tension that night was incredible man.

Was a lovely night iirc

28 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It was, I can remember thinking the same that evening.

The weather was good for quite a few weeks over that period 

Sorry to say buddy that's us in the airport. Come see us in Dublin 

Archived