Helander

G.E.C.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, bluenoz said:

He is an awkward big cunt. No Beckenbaur, but he gets the job done and the big ugly Swede got us three points today and that's good enough for me. 

Howz he ugly 

looks like George Clooney compared to any of the mutants from bheastville 😀

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Didn’t think he looked great yesterday. Painfully slow. 

A lot of folk saying that. I thought he played well, apart from the goal where everyone seemed to fall asleep. 

Looks like he's starting to settle in to me now. Still think Katic should've started yesterday. We were missing a big guy who could take on those big players Motherwell had. The ball constantly getting pumped up to Defoe when he was getting Marked by the biggest guy on the Motherwell team was frustrating as fuck yesterday. Defoe isn't like Alfie where he at least has the strength to hold off big guys and let high balls run through so he can turn them and then run on to the ball.

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

A lot of folk saying that. I thought he played well, apart from the goal where everyone seemed to fall asleep. 

Looks like he's starting to settle in to me now. Still think Katic should've started yesterday. We were missing a big guy who could take on those big players Motherwell had. The ball constantly getting pumped up to Defoe when he was getting Marked by the biggest guy on the Motherwell team was frustrating as fuck yesterday. Defoe isn't like Alfie where he at least has the strength to hold off big guys and let high balls run through so he can turn them and then run on to the ball.

Tbf, the only way the big guy stopped Defoe was to foul him. Defoe did well against him. I still say Edmundson is the best of all 4 based on what I have seen.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Tbf, the only way the big guy stopped Defoe was to foul him. Defoe did well against him. I still say Edmundson is the best of all 4 based on what I have seen.

I haven't seen enough of Edmundson to make a proper judgement but he was MOTM the first game I seen him live.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Edmundsons the best of 4 based on a game at East Fife & at home to Hamilton Accies & a euro game against amateurs? Come on tae fuck.

9 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Edmundsons the best of 4 based on a game at East Fife & at home to Hamilton Accies & a euro game against amateurs? Come on tae fuck.

He is the fastest of the four, the best passer of the four, him and Katic are the strongest and is equal in the air with the other three.  Anyone of the four could start and I would have no complaints but he certainly is not outplayed by the others.

22 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

It seems that its always gonna be goldson with someone else, not sure why to be honest. Edmonson, in the limited amount ive seen him, looks the most assured of the 4 although I thought Helander has done fine the last 2 games, especially porto where he was actually very good.

Archived