As it stands (Group G)

Virtuoso

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gary185 said:

so it been at home or away first is just random ?

Will be random, can’t for example have us and the scum playing home at the same time if we both finish in the same position in our groups and go through 

34 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Aside from 92/93 the only decent results were the draws against Dortmund and the away win v Vladikavkaz. We should always have beaten Grasshopper at home.

I was very young but I’ve watched all those games back and the worst we played was Anorthosis at home. We were abysmal despite the result.

Parma mate. 

👍

It's ironic that  Feyenoord probably gave us our hardest test and find themselves on 3 points .

I'm not going to lie and it seems like I will be in the minority here  . Last night felt like a defeat for me  as a win would have given us a stronger position .

We do the tremendous  draws thing every time we play in these groups . And we should be much more capable of getting wins .

2 wins out of the last 3 games is giving ourselves that usual pressure . And we fucked that up last season .

We simply have to beat Porto at home or we run the risk of doing exactly that though

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's ironic that  Feyenoord probably gave us our hardest test and find themselves on 3 points .

I'm not going to lie and it seems like I will be in the minority here  . Last night felt like a defeat for me  as a win would have given us a stronger position .

We do the tremendous  draws thing every time we play in these groups . And we should be much more capable of getting wins .

2 wins out of the last 3 games is giving ourselves that usual pressure . And we fucked that up last season .

We simply have to beat Porto at home or we run the risk of doing exactly that though

Don’t see where you get that from?  We should have been 4 goals up by half time?

5 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

And to think only 6 months ago Porto were playing in the Champions League Quarter Finals.

They will be a threat at Ibrox.   They played on the counter at Anfield and could have scored.   Expect similar at Ibrox.   We need to ramp up the atmosphere, be patient and tight at the back.   Tav needs to be told in no uncertain terms that  threatening balls end up in The Club Deck. 

17 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

The last minute mistake from Tav against Young boys is what stopped us being top right now.

I'd argue the worst part of it was going for a winner in Bern, that was amateur hour and we would defo be sitting nicely undefeated and top of the group with two away games out of the way

14 hours ago, GOAT said:

Are we 100% second?

Not according to UEFA s official website standings ....

"If two or more clubs are level on points, alphabetical order is applied based on full club names until teams have played each other twice, at which point the competition regulations are applied."

Archived