• Last Reply
17 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Sunday, 3pm. 

Back to league duty. Must win game.

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Katic Barisic

Jack Davis Arfield

Ojo Defoe Kent 

Reckon Arfield, Ojo and Defoe will come into the lineup. Personally would stick with Barker and Morelos

Busy schedule coming up. I would play Flannigan at R.B.  Katic to partner Helander.  Not dropping Tavernier & Goldson but rotation is the buzz word. The other due a rest is Davis but I wouldn't want to tinker too much as league is so important. 

31 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Sunday, 3pm. 

Back to league duty. Must win game.

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Katic Barisic

Jack Davis Arfield

Ojo Defoe Kent 

Reckon Arfield, Ojo and Defoe will come into the lineup. Personally would stick with Barker and Morelos

I'd go with Stewart for Ojo myself and Flanagan for Tav. 

Other than that reckon that will be the side that plays Sunday. 

2 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

Busy schedule coming up. I would play Flannigan at R.B.  Katic to partner Helander.  Not dropping Tavernier & Goldson but rotation is the buzz word. The other due a rest is Davis but I wouldn't want to tinker too much as league is so important. 

Motherwell are one of the form teams in this league, we can’t be resting players against them.

7 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Motherwell are one of the form teams in this league, we can’t be resting players against them.

Do we rest any v Ross County instead or Hertz.? I.m sure there will be 2/3 changes that's the point in having a large squad.  Or you prefer we run the same 11 into the ground every game .

1 hour ago, glasgow argyle said:

Do we rest any v Ross County instead or Hertz.? I.m sure there will be 2/3 changes that's the point in having a large squad.  Or you prefer we run the same 11 into the ground every game .

Rest players for a semi final, in a competition where we have a great chance of winning a trophy for the first time in years? mmmmm, that’s a tough question🤔

Wonder if SG will give serious consideration to benching Ojo and Arfield permanently after the impact of Kent and Barker yesterday?

Two actually forwards, instead of a CM who’s been blowing out his arse and Ojo who’s like a man down in away games.

18 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Wonder if SG will give serious consideration to benching Ojo and Arfield permanently after the impact of Kent and Barker yesterday?

Two actually forwards, instead of a CM who’s been blowing out his arse and Ojo who’s like a man down in away games.

I can’t see anyway Arfield and Ojo start when everyone fully fit.

2 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

Play our strongest team. Flanagan at RB and dropping Davis would be criminal. Tav has made mistakes but we don’t even know if Flanagan is fit.

Archived