Barker

gman

Biggest game he'll have played in up until now and he didn't look out of place.

We looked so dynamic going forward with genuine pace and effort across the front line. Huge difference to recent weeks with Ojo and Arfield

Just now, Marky. said:

Biggest game he'll have played in up until now and he didn't look out of place.

We looked so dynamic going forward with genuine pace and effort across the front line. Huge difference to recent weeks with Ojo and Arfield

Agreed. Our front 3 were rapid and looked dangerous with Barker, Kent and Morelos. 

Just now, kanjo said:

Agreed. Our front 3 were rapid and looked dangerous with Barker, Kent and Morelos. 

Options up there are great. Stewart hasn't looked out of place, Jones is still to come back in, Kent isn't even up to speed yet and Ojo has had his moments in amongst the nonchalant performances.

That's without even mentioning Defoe sitting on the bench chomping at the bit n all.

Just now, Marky. said:

Options up there are great. Stewart hasn't looked out of place, Jones is still to come back in, Kent isn't even up to speed yet and Ojo has had his moments in amongst the nonchalant performances.

That's without even mentioning Defoe sitting on the bench chomping at the bit n all.

A lot better depth to the side this season.  Tonight 3 has so much pace to burn. That will cause a few sides nightmares 

1 minute ago, Marky. said:

Agree with all of that except....Ojo . Ojo needs to go.

nowhere near good enough 

Just now, gman said:

Agree with all of that except....Ojo . Ojo needs to go.

nowhere near good enough 

I agree, but he's still an option. I doubt he'd have played quite so many games running if it weren't for the injuries thus far.

He's probably one of the few players we have capable of the shot from range like we saw against Feyenoord.

But yes, I agree, he has not been good enough.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Impact moments. None. Nervous moments / mistakes. Several. 

Worrying given his manager has backed him and thats what he brings. 

I think you are being a bit harsh on him, I find it hard tonight to be critical of any player in our team they did us proud.

Thought he was a bit sloppy first half but very good second half and worked his arse off, didn’t agree with him being subbed

He done far more tonight than Arfield has done for about 10 games and has to start at the weekend for me 

Archived