Will you see a better team goal than that.

Smile

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

He wont be allowed to leave January, 25 million next summer at the very least, he'll go to the Premier League...

What was his 2 fingers gesture all about? I seriously doubt that it was V for victory. I'm just hoping it wasn't a you only have two months of this left m  enjoy it while it lasts. I cant just get my head round why he put those two fingers up??? 

Crystal palace and Villa are supposed to be wanting him VERY badly in January.  I would sit him down now and tell him we need him here for this full season.  Especially for bloody £20m. 

15 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

What was his 2 fingers gesture all about? I seriously doubt that it was V for victory. I'm just hoping it wasn't a you only have two months of this left m  enjoy it while it lasts. I cant just get my head round why he put those two fingers up??? 

Crystal palace and Villa are supposed to be wanting him VERY badly in January.  I would sit him down now and tell him we need him here for this full season.  Especially for bloody £20m. 

425.gif

23 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

He was saying: “double it, and we are talking” 😉

26 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

It was a reference to 2 teams chasing him , we should be worried by that 

32 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Fear. Uncertainty. Doubt.

Perhaps he was just saying he or we were going to score 2. Perhaps he was just making the peace sign, being the new mellow Alfie.....

29 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Fair play. You outdo yourself time and time again.

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

His celebration was V for Villa mate, a big fuck you to the support imo.

E9C2E008-5E7A-4280-BFA5-2FA5F5C2CB8D.gif

He was simply pointing out that was another 2 million onto his price tag. 

Fuck me. 

Actually laughing out loud.  You’re a cracker :lol: 

:lol:

TestyFemaleBlackrussianterrier-size_rest

2 hours ago, johanhentze said:

I was at the game... steaming and we definitely should have won. By far the better team.. now back on it in Lisbon Airport!!

I’ve just ordered a pizza. Still here. Time for my first proper bite to eat since Tuesday 😂

He came out at the end and was the only Rangers player on the pitch clapping the fans. I don’t think he wants to go anywhere.

Archived