Sign in to follow this  
Smile

Will you see a better team goal than that.

12 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

He wont be allowed to leave January, 25 million next summer at the very least, he'll go to the Premier League...

What was his 2 fingers gesture all about? I seriously doubt that it was V for victory. I'm just hoping it wasn't a you only have two months of this left m  enjoy it while it lasts. I cant just get my head round why he put those two fingers up??? 

Crystal palace and Villa are supposed to be wanting him VERY badly in January.  I would sit him down now and tell him we need him here for this full season.  Especially for bloody £20m. 

23 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

What was his 2 fingers gesture all about? I seriously doubt that it was V for victory. I'm just hoping it wasn't a you only have two months of this left m  enjoy it while it lasts. I cant just get my head round why he put those two fingers up??? 

Crystal palace and Villa are supposed to be wanting him VERY badly in January.  I would sit him down now and tell him we need him here for this full season.  Especially for bloody £20m. 

He was saying: “double it, and we are talking” 😉

Redwhiteandblue likes this

26 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

It was a reference to 2 teams chasing him , we should be worried by that 

32 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Fear. Uncertainty. Doubt.

Perhaps he was just saying he or we were going to score 2. Perhaps he was just making the peace sign, being the new mellow Alfie.....

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

E9C2E008-5E7A-4280-BFA5-2FA5F5C2CB8D.gif

He was simply pointing out that was another 2 million onto his price tag. 

Fuck me. 

Actually laughing out loud.  You’re a cracker :lol: 

:lol: