Sign in to follow this  
Virtuoso

This season v last season (having now played everyone)

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That's a marked improvement. One that could lead to 55. The OF game still irks me.

Still doesn't sit well with me but I think we will put things right at the piggery. 

magic8ball likes this

10 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Lifted from elsewhere

Speaks for itself.

If we could keep that up (which is highly unlikely) we could finish the season with 36 more points than last season. 

What's the taigs like? They appear to be better too.

4 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

We need to win at their patch.

Big time!!

This season actually could come down to the OF games. Which means it's a must that we beat them. 

Europe is great to be back in and doing well, but it's a distraction which seems to be affecting our performance in the league. Aye, we're winning games, but it's not convincing.  

The league is our bread and butter, we REALLY need to win it this year.

JackAlex93, Essandoh and Vision like this

47 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That's a marked improvement. One that could lead to 55. The OF game still irks me.

As much as I agree....and as much as it hurt getting beat on our own patch.......the Hearts draw irks me more. Look how shite they are. No fuckin way we should drop points to them. 3 points there and we'd be two clear now!

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Blowing top spot against Hearts after the international break still is the biggest let down so far imo. I have said this before, but only two training sessions during the break with pretty much a full squad available, it showed up in that performance.

AdmiralBlue likes this

Yes, it is an improvement no doubt. However I can’t help but look back to last Christmas and think how we were doing, compared to them , before we crumbled after the break.

Hopefully we will see this consistency continue (Hearts and them excepted)

As has been mentioned, oh once or twice, it would be great to see the filth behind us in the table for 2, 3, 4 games and see how they deal with it.

20 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Yes, it is an improvement no doubt. However I can’t help but look back to last Christmas and think how we were doing, compared to them , before we crumbled after the break.

Hopefully we will see this consistency continue (Hearts and them excepted)

As has been mentioned, oh once or twice, it would be great to see the filth behind us in the table for 2, 3, 4 games and see how they deal with it.

The winter break last season wasn't good for us at all. Hopefully lessons have been learned from that , because we looked absolutely knackered after it.

Blumhoilann likes this

52 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ignorant and deluded uber mob will decry Gerrard saying he should have won the league and cups by now.

Sensible folk recognise the progress, against all odds.

Problem is by many only judge progress on trophies, 

This league Cup is huge for us, probably the most important League Cup ever,

If we can win this, especially beating the taigs in a final this could seriously push this team on another level 

AdmiralBlue likes this

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ignorant and deluded uber mob will decry Gerrard saying he should have won the league and cups by now.

I wonder if that’s one of Gerrard’s favourite Phil Collins tracks?

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

38 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I wonder if that’s one of Gerrard’s favourite Phil Collins tracks?

Would he 'Testify' to that....?

🙄