This season v last season (having now played everyone)

Virtuoso

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

I’d say it’s more important we win the league cup, than beating the tarriers on their own patch.

Lifting that cup will work absolute wonders whereas at the end of the day, the next derby game is only 3 points.

Winning at the knew camp is also massive 3points and a marker ,

league cup is more important for me as it gives this team a chance to actually pick up a medal and put an even bigger marker down ,

If we end our recent hampden hoodoo on Sunday then we can be satisfied with where we will be in all competitions....it still rankles with me how we fucked up against the taigs but ultimately no damage is done after 11 games, the poor performances Hearts aside are seeing us walk away with 3 points, those performances last season saw us drop points and we got punished as we couldn't get into rhythm.....most importantly for me are the games that we click in.....off the top of the head we have scored 4 &5 goals twice with 6 against hibs....15pts...24 goals and 1 against for just 5 games...those figures are a huge improvement from this time last season...it bodes well if we can keep this level of performance up.

Archived