• Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

McGregor 

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic 

Davis Jack

Ojo Aribo Kent 

Morelos 

This is an absolutely massive game for us and Gerrard. 

Only debatables are Katic back in to deal with the physicality of their big diddy, and Arfield for Ojo (assuming all are fit). 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I have the fucking fear tbh. We have to win this.

If we don’t win, and I don’t say this lightly, despite everything Gerrard has successfully done in terms of developing the squad and in Europe, the knives will be out for him IMO. 3 semi finals and 3 defeats is not an acceptable record for a Rangers manager. I think he knows this.

If we play quickly and shift the ball well like last night, on a large Hampden pitch we’ll win by 2 or 3. If we let Hearts do what they did to us at Tynecastle we’ll struggle. Hearts will take penalties right now I’d imagine. 

There is not a chance we start as badly as we did against them last time out, massive pitch and press the fuck out them like we should’ve done at Tynecastle. 

Our only problem will be  getting complacent because Meshino is a decent player so we’ll need to track him and deal with the big diddy they have up top

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Mcgregor

Tav,Goldson,Katic, Barisic

Davis, Jack

Ojo, Aribo, Kent

Alfie.

suspect Katic into deal with Ikpeazu and also Suspect we’ll drop Aribo back to help deal with Ikpeazu at Kick outs. I hope to fuck we don’t though.

Didn't work at Tynecastle and Helander dealt with Marega in the Porto game to a good level, a big strong cunt similar to Ikpeazu. 

24 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

If we don’t win, and I don’t say this lightly, despite everything Gerrard has successfully done in terms of developing the squad and in Europe, the knives will be out for him IMO. 3 semi finals and 3 defeats is not an acceptable record for a Rangers manager. I think he knows this.

If we play quickly and shift the ball well like last night, on a large Hampden pitch we’ll win by 2 or 3. If we let Hearts do what they did to us at Tynecastle we’ll struggle. Hearts will take penalties right now I’d imagine. 

Only made one semi last season mate 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Only debatables are Katic back in to deal with the physicality of their big diddy, and Arfield for Ojo (assuming all are fit). 

Katic didn’t deal well with him 2 weeks ago so suspect Helander will come in. 

Arfields been off the boil for too long now, was even a passenger in last nights game.

1 minute ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Katic didn’t deal well with him 2 weeks ago so suspect Helander will come in. 

Arfields been off the boil for too long now, was even a passenger in last nights game.

Thought he did ok last night. 

45 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

This is my thoughts as well. This is his chance to prove the doubters wrong.  

We’ve improved massively but we have shat it in every must win/high pressure/stay at the top game. (Minus tarriers in jan and Legia)

Team selection looks straightforward this week after last night with the only question being McGregor's injury. Unlucky for Kamara not so unlucky for Arfield.

McGregor

Tav  Goldson Helander Barisic

Jack  Davis Aribo

Ojo  Morelos  Kent

Archived