*****Official LC SF Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good team overall.  Midfield a little defensive with Davis, Kamara and Jack.  I would've preferred Aribo in there to add a bit more of a creativity but we should still win by a couple of goals.  Hopefully Ojo and Kent with too much pace and ability for their fullbacks.

36 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Good team but no Aribo? Surprised by that.

Think Aribo would be prone to getting bullied as Hearts players would be most unlikely to sit back and admire his skills., but would sit in tight and clatter him from the kick off.

Could be a useful sub later once the game opens out though.

5 minutes ago, shaka said:

Good team overall.  Midfield a little defensive with Davis, Kamara and Jack.  I would've preferred Aribo in there to add a bit more of a creativity but we should still win by a couple of goals.  Hopefully Ojo and Kent with too much pace and ability for their fullbacks.

Hope we are in comfortable position early doors , I would take Kent off if that's the case. But any win will do.

13 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

For me that's as close to our best team as we'll get. Obviously there's a debate as to whether Katic should start and who should start ahead of ojo but I'm fairly happy with that team. 

Aribo for Kamara, Katic for Helander and Arfield for Ojo are all debatable IMO. 

Really strong 11 + bench though. 

Archived