Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MrMeeseeks

**Official Football Manager 20 thread**

Recommended Posts


Played half a season of FM 2020 and neck and neck with celtic

Chucked it though and went back to FM 18. I think there's some sort of bug as whoever I play up front misses about 20 1 v 1's against the keeper per game. Ojo and Kent get all the goals with the former hilariously being my best player 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Returnable said:

. I think there's some sort of bug as whoever I play up front misses about 20 1 v 1's against the keeper per game. Ojo and Kent get all the goals with the former hilariously being my best player 👍

That was a bug but they patched it I'm sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, aird said:

That was a bug but they patched it I'm sure.

May give it another go then with the new patch. Was really bugging me at the time

FM 18 is dynamite though. Managed to win the Europa, SPL, SC and LC all in the same season with Rangers. Ryan Kent on one wing, Ollie Burke on the other. Foden behind Solanke. Cracking team 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Returnable said:

May give it another go then with the new patch. Was really bugging me at the time

FM 18 is dynamite though. Managed to win the Europa, SPL, SC and LC all in the same season with Rangers. Ryan Kent on one wing, Ollie Burke on the other. Foden behind Solanke. Cracking team 👍

It was a few patches ago, maybe December. 

So you should have it unless you use steam offline and haven't updated but then you might have chucked it awhile ago.

I'm just assuming it's been recently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Signed Dado Prso as my assistant manager at Salford. 

His Team talks are shit hot by the way always seems to fire the players up.

Big hoarse voice FOLLOW FOLLLOWWW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's a good spec laptop to play this on that isn't going to cost a fortune current laptop running at 1 and a half star speed and it's only got 2 nations running. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

My team is mad and if I don’t eventually win the league this season I’ll be fuming.

Got Bayern and Inter in the CL again with Atletico this time.

A just started with Atletico as well, just got it for free to see if it's worth buying. 

ForeverAndEver likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

A just started with Atletico as well, just got it for free to see if it's worth buying. 

I’m Rangers mate, got the other two in my group two year in a row and Atletico instead of City :lol: 

 

RFC RYAN likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Won the league eventually in the 4th season. Was 7 points clear going into the split and went into the last game 1 behind. 

Dolberg scored 45 goals or something for them and Hepburn Murphy must’ve scored similar for Hearts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...