MrMeeseeks

**Official Football Manager 20 thread**

Upside to being stuck in. I won the Champions League in the 2nd season. Ojo scored the winner against Liverpool. They should have put a clause in when I extended the loan deal 😂

Won the league, 2 games left unbeaten, won the league cup and in the Scottish cup final.

Europa Semis, lost 4-2 on aggregate to Arsenal, keeper kicks it off their player for their first, Tierney scores. Next game my keeper fucks it from a corner. Raging 😂

I was meant to be going to Amsterdam this month but that isn’t fucking happening so I’m biting the bullet and finally buying a new laptop today. One that’ll actually run the game smoothly. Long overdue. Need FM during this pish.

6 hours ago, Essandoh said:

I was meant to be going to Amsterdam this month but that isn’t fucking happening so I’m biting the bullet and finally buying a new laptop today. One that’ll actually run the game smoothly. Long overdue. Need FM during this pish.

What one you getting mate? Let me know how it runs i need to get a new one.

Got back into this due to having nothing else to do because of the obvious - currently leading the SPFL by 7 points after the winter break in the second season. Don't know what's going on but Kent is on something daft like 25 goals. Trying to get more Scottish players in the squad so figured I'd go for Souttar or McKenna and sell two of Katic, Helander and Goldson. Souttar has gotten himself crocked for months (shame, since I could have gotten Hearts down to a reasonable price) and the sheep are quoting me £30m because they're cunts.

Meanwhile celtic are spending £12m on a striker but not too worried - I've already beat them 2-0 at Ibrox and 3-1 at Parkhead.