Sign in to follow this  
The Widow's Son

And if we face celtic in the final .........................

4 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I was there that day and I'm pretty sure it was a cross from Willie Johnston that Big DJ headed in.  If I also remember correctly Colin Stein hit a post in the second half.

E an Williams played golf a few times in front of me and we were always thinking he was out of range :whistle:   even on par 3s

They Gnu likes this

As a sixteen year old I was there that day.

Distinctly remember this game as our supporters bus didn't turn up that day  and at around 2.30 we had to get a service bus into Motherwell and then a train to Mount Florida.

The game had started by the time we climbed the stairs into the Rangers end and after battling my way down towards the front to get a viewpoint I looked up to see a cross ball come over and the rest is history.

After the bedlam had settled down I remember turning to the guys next to me and asking who the hell had scored.

Happy days.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

That's why you get the meltdowns on here you get regarding our games. The amount of people that had us waltzing up to tynecastle and taking 5 off of hearts like it was Elgin at ibrox was staggering.

They then get themselves into a tizzy when we've not matched their moronic predictions..

Hearts are struggling for form and goals but on their day they're one of the best sides in this league and a difficult opponent as they get right in your face. Now levein has gone we may start to see them improve 

Fucking does my nut in. Then we draw with Porto and cunts are saying 7-1 with Motherwell :lol: 

Rangers_no1, Rfc52, B1872 and 1 other like this

2 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Fucking does my nut in. Then we draw with Porto and cunts are saying 7-1 with Motherwell :lol: 

It's bonkers mate. 

2 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Reminds of people saying 4/5-0 before tynecastle. Superb.

Very rarely do we stroll a semi final. I’d take a 1-0 last minute own goal winner as long as we make the final. In fact I’d take that in every league game as well.

eejay the dj and fanaticCR like this