Question on Clyde

Thermopylae

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Probably quite an easy one 5 ex-Rangers players scored an old firm goal since 2000 but have never been capped name them 

... a little bit of a trick with one of them :pipe:

Jamie Ness, Ehigou (fuck knows if that's even close)Novo, Mols, Albertz.

Thats my honest attempt without looking any up.

19 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Probably quite an easy one 5 ex-Rangers players scored an old firm goal since 2000 but have never been capped name them 

... a little bit of a trick with one of them 

I'm skipping to the end to find the correct answers. I thought there would be loads.

4 hours ago, Albertz85 said:

Ehigou and albertz both capped mate

Did I spell his name correctly then? Surprised at that one. 😂 

Aye, I wasn't sure about him. Bit surprised at Albertz though. Seem to remember we would always be shouting for him and Klos to get capped by Germany but them never getting picked because they had cracking players ahead of them firstly but also playing in Scotland was getting the blame as well... 

Two more then. Big Amo??  

Really struggling now. Trying to remember if any of the French players scored but they're all quite forgetful 😂 I'm guessing Vanolli's own goal was the other? The one that was a bit of a trick??

34 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Ok guys the answer I have is Amoruso, Vignal, Arteta, Negri and , Candeias ... does anyone have any idea what the question is because I don't have a scooby :lol:

Pretty sure negris old firm goal was before 2000 as well

On 05/11/2019 at 17:01, Thermopylae said:

Ok guys the answer I have is Amoruso, Vignal, Arteta, Negri and , Candeias ... does anyone have any idea what the question is because I don't have a scooby :lol:

Hill is definitely one

Sounds like a bullshit question and answer

Archived