Our Hampden Semi-Final Hoodoo.

tannerall

35 minutes ago, VallancesDog said:

Now get the fucking trophy. Let the bheasts see us with it in our hands.

The pressure is most definitely on us, but if we beat them in the final, they will crumble like fuck for the league.

10 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

The pressure is most definitely on us, but if we beat them in the final, they will crumble like fuck for the league.

Pressure is on both teams the meltdown and self harm from the tinks will be immense if we win and that will filter through to their players in the build up.    

Those were 3 great goals btw.

1. Some composure to finish like that from a Centre half.

2. Great ball back in by Tav which was tucked home on the volley from buff....

3. Brilliant set up play by buff and kent but that volleyed finish from buff is something speacial imo. I know he wasnt too far out but to put that away on the volley from his first touch that quick is something else!! 

well done all round 👏🏻🇬🇧

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Need to play a lot better, but we have the chance to fuck those fenian cunts 

Agree, I think posters are forgetting how bad Hearts actually are they have played 11 games and have 8 points with a minus 5 goal difference.

Just off the top of my head ....Did we not have a phenomenal record a hámpden  not being beat by celtic for some 96 years in a semi final up u til Rodgers came in. As a young in growing up following us in the 1990s on wards... I thought that we had a decent record there.?

12 hours ago, Unionblue said:

Will be nice to lift the cup there , much as I can't stand Hampden , whole place needs pulled down,  only built  aobut  20 years ago too, must be the worst Cup Final Venue in Western Europe, fucking dump.

Last time I sat behind the goals there was when we played France about 19/20yr ago. Said that day I'll never sit there again. Better view from the telly in your house.

Archived