Alfredo

harrybluebear

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He'd absolutely suit Man u down to the ground.  The main man with rashford in the 10roll

I said exactly the same thing (ten posts in) . He would be fucking dynamite down there. 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dande101 said:

Fuck this shite that he'd suit City or United or.... Who gives a fuck, he's our's  and he's here for 55.

Why not just embrace him instead of fantasising about his future? 

No Surrender 🔴 🔵 🇬🇧 

Well said. 

Fuck, I hate the thought of losing him but it is enevitable (just like Jelavic). If we sell him he should go with the best interest of our club. That means the best value we can get and sell on clause etc. For now I am savouring every minute of his greatness and loving how he is proving  the Scottish media to be a shower of bias gits. 

2 minutes ago, sco22y said:

Fuck, I hate the thought of losing him but it is enevitable (just like Jelavic). If we sell him he should go with the best interest of our club. That means the best value we can get and sell on clause etc. For now I am savouring every minute of his greatness and loving how he is proving  the Scottish media to be a shower of bias gits. 

Why would supporters talk like this?

it’s bizarre that the chat is about him leaving  - he’s going nowhere. He’s fell in love with us and he’s here for the foreseeable 

Mark my words  

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

it’s bizarre that the chat is about him leaving  - he’s going nowhere. He’s fell in love with us and he’s here for the foreseeable 

Mark my words  

He’s not though is he? He’s been open about his desire to play in a more competitive league and his form isn’t going to go unnoticed.

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Mark my words  

As hard as it is to take. We are as selling club now. And Morelos hasn't hidden his desire to play in a better league. That is why supporters would talk like this. As I have the club at heart, and when he is gone, I want the best possible price. Unlike what we got for Jelavic. In the mean time I want to savour the wee man to lead us to our first championship in  8 years. 😁

Just now, Billythebear77 said:

Nah mate, end off season maybe, no way we can let him go mid season 

At the end of the season I wouldn't put it past him to be top European goal scorer. Only enhancing his price.  Not sure of the odds on this but wouldn't bet against it. 

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Was talking about this on the way home tonight. Would you take £40 million in January for him?

If we got an offer for that he would be gone, but if you are asking me not a fucking chance.

We have every chance of winning the league with him in our team, if he went it would be a huge risk on whether we could find someone to replace him who would hit the ground running, fuck taking that chance. 

Gets better and better every week, fucking indispensable to us, even if we got 30m for him, I doubt we’d realistically attract someone that would contribute the same

enjoy him while he’s here, this boy is going to the top, just hope he helps win us a title first, he might even change his mind when he sees the reaction it creates when we get 55

1 hour ago, ShaneRalfRoss said:

I actually think the same dunno why I got feeling it be Brendan Rodgers rs that will sign him .

As a move it makes complete sense to me (ideally I don’t want him to go anywhere, but it’s going to happen).

He fits the profile of player Leicester go after perfectly and I think he would fit their style of play too, Vardy isn’t getting any younger and I think that because Rodgers knows what he’s about after being up here he might be more willing to take a chance on him than some other clubs at that level will be. 

His price tag should be nearer 30 million now, but he shouldn’t be allowed to leave until the Summer.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Was talking about this on the way home tonight. Would you take £40 million in January for him?

If someone offers £40m the board would accept it in a heartbeat.  We’re not a club that turns down that type of money.  I doubt we would be offered that anyway.  I do think clubs will test the waters in January with bids around £20m-£25m.  I hope we can keep hold of him for as long as we can.

Archived