Alfredo

harrybluebear

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, B1872 said:

Was talking about this on the way home tonight. Would you take £40 million in January for him?

Personally I wouldn't as any title challenge we have goes up in smoke if he goes, I think the board's bottle goes at 35m+ and they go for it.

I hope that scenario doesn't happen and we keep him until the summer but it is effectively down to the board if someone makes a move for him with big money.

He’ll be here until the summer I have absolutely no doubt about it, he knows it and so does Gerrard and I’m fine with that if he picks up a league and cup double or even a treble along with 50 goals. Genuinely might log off social media in January cba wae the rumour mill. 

I will genuinely bawl my eyes out for days whenever he leaves, however much it’s for. 

He’s our best striker this side of the 2000s he’s that good. 

7 hours ago, sco22y said:

As hard as it is to take. We are as selling club now. And Morelos hasn't hidden his desire to play in a better league. That is why supporters would talk like this. As I have the club at heart, and when he is gone, I want the best possible price. Unlike what we got for Jelavic. In the mean time I want to savour the wee man to lead us to our first championship in  8 years. 😁

Who have we sold? As a selling club I mean  

does it feel to you that we get rid of our most valuable assets for decent cash as many “selling clubs” do?

Alfredo has fell in love and will be here for the foreseeable and we are definitely not a selling club. 

Brilliant finish last night took the one decent chance he got like you have to in europe and big games.

I personally think unless we get some ridiculous 30mil type offer in Jan he will be here to the summer it seems likely himself his agent, Gerrard and the board will have discussed this somewhat.

19 minutes ago, Sket said:

We simply can't sell him in January. If we do,we riot.

Agree. In this window he's priceless. We need him here to challenge on all fronts. Suspect he'll go in the summer but he'll have scored 40+ goals and be worth £30+ million.

Just now, SPWF said:

Mind there was people on here who said we were mad to turn down £12m from China? Wanted him chased out the door in the summer for whatever we could get, even if that was sub £10m? 

Tbh mate I was done with him after the tarriers game last March. Would’ve taken £15 million for him in the summer. However I was wrong. 👍🏻

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

does it feel to you that we get rid of our most valuable assets for decent cash as many “selling clubs” do?

Alfredo has fell in love and will be here for the foreseeable and we are definitely not a selling club. 

That's mainly down to our circumstances of late and not having too many valuable assets, when we did have assets we tended to sell although not as frequently as the beasts were doing....off the top of my head....Gio, Hutton & Cuellar....other notables BF but he wanted to try England and Jelavic purely for financial reasons, I genuinely can't think of many more that we sold to make good money on them

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

We absolutely are a selling club.

The reason we haven't cashed in on anyone is because we essentially had to start again and if we sold our most valuable assets it would be almost impossible to make any progress on the park. 

Archived