Helander

ForeverBlue92

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ffs big Goldson has turned into this years Joe Worrall on here, cunts giving it "he's obvs the weak link!!"

Hard as it may be for some to take, the reason Katic is on the bench is because HE is often the weak link. Don't get me wrong I love the guy and think he'll become a top player, but he was utter shite against Hearts in the league and cunts were up in arms cos he didn't warrant a start yesterday against....Hearts! Who'd a thought?!

Goldson is the leader in the back 4, he's going nowhere.

2 hours ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Ffs big Goldson has turned into this years Joe Worrall on here, cunts giving it "he's obvs the weak link!!"

Hard as it may be for some to take, the reason Katic is on the bench is because HE is often the weak link. Don't get me wrong I love the guy and think he'll become a top player, but he was utter shite against Hearts in the league and cunts were up in arms cos he didn't warrant a start yesterday against....Hearts! Who'd a thought?!

Goldson is the leader in the back 4, he's going nowhere.

I think Goldson gets it tight on here, he's very solid for us IMO. He has weak points but so do Helander, Katic and Tavernier, they are all still important players and altogether this team is getting the job done.

And considering how tough he found it there in the cup a few weeks ago it says alot about him. Didn't give Dykes a sniff all day. 

Everyone played well today so it's hard to pick a MOTM but big Filip would definitely be in with a good shout. 

5 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

And considering how tough he found it there in the cup a few weeks ago it says alot about him. Didn't give Dykes a sniff all day. 

Everyone played well today so it's hard to pick a MOTM but big Filip would definitely be in with a good shout. 

Him and Barisic I thought were very good today.

Aye. He was good today. 

But I think his pace is going to be a problem at some point. His reading of the game seems to be overcoming it but at some point someone is going to do him for pace.

Every week he proves me wrong I will be a happy bear.  

Archived