The Goals

Virtuoso

1 hour ago, bornabear said:

Alfie's second goal was brilliantly executed.

I could watch that over and over.

Was just going to say the same, first touch and the finish both with the right foot, deftly done. Pure quality.

What a setup by Kent though, amazing twisting turning run and knew exactly where Morelos was. Absolutely lethal combination!

21 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

The pace of the movement when we get going is excellent.

We are a fit team and a very modern football team style wise. Great to watch when it clicks. Kent and Morelos are rapid. 

Without exaggeration we do play some football at times that would look good against any of the elite teams in Europe. Our one touch stuff is ridiculous to watch and clearly something we work on in training.

8 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

The pace of the movement when we get going is excellent.

We are a fit team and a very modern football team style wise. Great to watch when it clicks. Kent and Morelos are rapid. 

All about the pace for me. You’d swear that someone had speeded up the video!

Poor defenders didn’t have a hope 

:UK:

19 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

All about the pace for me. You’d swear that someone had speeded up the video!

Poor defenders didn’t have a hope 

:UK:

Hickey trying to catch Kent at 3rd goal 😂😂

I think 7m for Kent will prove to be an absolute bargain, a player to enjoy while he remains at Rangers.

Morelos is absolutely lethal the now in front of goal but his setup play is something that isn't mentioned much. The assist for the first goal and the wee header to release Kent was top class.

3 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Hickey trying to catch Kent at 3rd goal 😂😂

Hickey has done well from a DEFLECTED winner v Hibs, as far as I can see he's never a defender and against us he has been absolutely brutal,he was our best player at tynecastle and as you say v Kent at third he's embarrassing. 

12 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

That third goal gets better everytime I watch it 

Agreed. A toe poked volley.  Started and finished by Alfie. £20m is seriously looking like pennies for him. Especially for a premium league team. The amount of Premier league players we have took up to Scotland for either our own team or the other mhob that in today's climate would be £50m strikers and haven't made anywhere near the impact Alfredo has means we shouldn't accept anything less than £30m.

Archived