*****Official Rangers v Porto Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 massive games to finish the block of fixtures

I notice we are playing at same time on Sunday when is next time we play before them in the league.

Every single week we've been under it to respond after they won early on we don't seem to ever play before them.

28 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

2 massive games to finish the block of fixtures

I notice we are playing at same time on Sunday when is next time we play before them in the league.

Every single week we've been under it to respond after they won early on we don't seem to ever play before them.

Fuck I didn't realise another International break was coming after Livingston - annoying! 

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Fuck I didn't realise another International break was coming after Livingston - annoying! 

Livi away is all about getting a result. And going in at least level.

Who do the papes play?

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Livi away is all about getting a result. And going in at least level.

Who do the papes play?

100% - we have to get at them early and not allow them to settle. A similar performance to Ross County would be great but you know their style and terrible pitch will make this tougher. 

They've got Motherwell at home, potential banana skin but can't see them dropping points. 

Porto were poor in first game.

But we've seen it before where we've played well away from home and then at Ibrox the opposition has produced a far better performance and looked a different team. I fear this maybe the case on Thursday. 

I hope this isn't the case though. 

Looked through the disaster which was this forum pre-Gerrard, it’s astonishing to think how down and low we were too now us being confident of a result against Porto, really shows how far we’ve came under Stevie G. Him and all the staff deserve all the credit. Anyway 1-0 the famous. 

Archived