*****Official Rangers v Porto Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping for a win obviously. Getting the train up to Ecosse at 3pm.

Digging in my Rangers drawer for a scarf I pulled out one with "Warburton is magic, he wears a magic hat' on it. Times have changed for the better so it seems.
Decided not to bring that one. A good win, a couple of beers then a night on my daughter's couch.

29 minutes ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

Digging in my Rangers drawer for a scarf I pulled out one with "Warburton is magic, he wears a magic hat' on it. Times have changed for the better so it seems.
Decided not to bring that one. A good win, a couple of beers then a night on my daughter's couch.

:pics:of the daughter, not the scarf. 

33 minutes ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

I'd be burning that fucker :lol:

34 minutes ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

Bring that one 

Roll on 20:00. IMO, as long as we make no stupid individual errors, then we give ourselves a right good chance of winning this. Hopefully the players can get themselves fired up for this one and start making progression from the group stage a real possibility in a competitive group. Gonna predict 1-0 with the Buffalo slotting in the winner...Vamos Hermano! Vamos!

2 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

:pics:of the daughter, not the scarf. 

Knowing this site I wouldn't put up a pic of my dog never mind one of my kids 🙂

She is very pretty and has a Rangers supporting boyfriend. Growing up she was 'in love' with Barry Ferguson and thankfully she grew out of that.
Mostly she has been to Rangers on hospitality but she preferred being in the crowd. She wasn't allowed to swear so she just enjoyed everyone else doing it.
Every game I took her to Rangers won then one European night it was a 1 - 1 draw and she was totally confused.

What do we want to happen in the other game? 

I feel like if we beat Porto I'd want Young Boys to win so we can both pull away a little bit, but if we we weren't to beat Porto then for a draw so we're all still fairly similar points wise and still in and around it. 

Archived