Sign in to follow this  
DiamondDan

6 of the next 8 League games now away from home.

We are a stronger team than this time last year December did kill us last season I remember making a post on it at the time I think we had four wins three draws and a loss in eight games.

We have players on form or coming into form at the right time. Morelos, Jack, Barsisic, Davis, McGregor, Defoe all been solid the whole year. I think Goldson had been absolutely fine too although I realise on here I'm maybe splitting the crowd with that one. 

Tav, Helander, Kamara, Kent all finding form/fitness again.

Only Arfield and Ojo need to find consistency. 

We are perfectly placed just now to plug away, keep winning and see how they cope when they realise we aren't going away. New year killed us last time. Don't think that will happen this time around 

16 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Only Arfield and Ojo need to find consistency. 

Ojo will be fine, he’s going to be Liverpool’s next big superstar don’t you know 

Looks like a negative thing but imagine we come out of them still top either joint or clear then we’d be in a very good position 

Maybe up our focus as well knowing it’s a tough run and we have to be on it 

Is there no word on whether one of the two fixtures will be played before the break?

There's a free midweek on the week beginning the 16th of December. celtic play one of their postponed games on the 18th.

We, however, play Motherwell away on the Sunday the 15th and Hibs away on the Friday the 20th. So no real space for a game. Seems daft. 

4 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

I mind a few years ago maybe Walters last season, we had a ridiculous December and we cleaned up scoring 23 goals (sure Miller was on fire) & that went a long way to winning that league. 

7 and 6 in a week was it not as well? Motherwell and Dundee United.

One game at a time and just as people crack up about people saying we need 12 points form the next 4 etc there is no need to say the next run of away games will be tough.

A game at a time with a case of getting as many points if we can....if we slip up which at some point we will its a case of simply starting afresh and building up the winning ways again which we have been doing most of this season already.

1 minute ago, andy500 said:

Is there no word on whether one of the two fixtures will be played before the break?

There's a free midweek on the week beginning the 16th of December. celtic play one of their postponed games on the 18th.

We, however, play Motherwell away on the Sunday the 15th and Hibs away on the Friday the 20th. So no real space for a game. Seems daft. 

Another reason that Hibs game being the Friday night is ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Honest to fuck these threads give me the fear. It happens all the time, these threads start, we drop points, it happened before hearts away. For the love of God please stop them. 

One game at a time

Don’t think there’s anything wrong in acknowledging how tough a run we’ve got coming up...

Rangers_no1 likes this

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Don’t think there’s anything wrong in acknowledging how tough a run we’ve got coming up...

There is when every cunt keeps preempting giving teams a doing and so many points, etc. 

Just now, dummiesoot said:

There is when every cunt keeps preempting giving teams a doing and so many points, etc. 

Wish your username was dummiesin. Would make for a more pleasant conversation.