Fannies with Flares

BallochBear

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BallochBear said:

As everyone who was at Hampdump today no doubt saw a crackpot lit a flare then proceeded to throw it at the pitch.  It fell short and effectively hit a cameraman.  The wee fannie then ran across from the area he was in to the row behind me and shouted to his mate who was directly behind me "I hit a f*ckin cameraman"  His mate told him he was a clown and they almost started fighting when a female steward intervened and wanted to lift the innocent guy.  A number of us protested so she gave up but the wee fannie who was that brave he kept his scarf around his mouth was let off to return to his mates and big it up.

I love the atmosphere they create but they are now getting out of hand and do these idiots realise or even care about the potential damage they are doing to our club, they need to start behaving like adults.

'Primary school age' :sarcasm:

He never hit any camera man so stop making up lies.

15 minutes ago, Sket said:

'Primary school age' :sarcasm:

He never hit any camera man so stop making up lies.

Read the original post, I said it effectively hit the cameraman, and then he told everyone around his mate he hit the cameraman, where's the lies.

Just a post to say it amuses me that the front page of BD shows this topic and has “hot” underneath it currently.

As for the thrower - idiot.

As for the OP but did you speak to the guilty party and let him know it was not on or just come on here and mention it? I get with Hampden it’s not exactly easy to move about to go have words with someone but you seemed pretty close to this guy.

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

See they all coincidentally came out the ballot at the exact same section of hampden again , uncanny that 

Mate , I don't know how often it needs said that the UB don't all get allocated tickets together . No matter where their tickets are for , they choose to congregate at a spot ( a bit like the old terracing days ) . It's not ideal for guys who have been allocated that row , but I've been in that position before and you can either stay in beside them or move to one of the empty seats that the individuals of the UB were supposed to be . A couple of times I decided to stand in amongst the boys without any hassle , and thoroughly enjoyed the experience , and at others I made the move to a less crowded area . 

13 minutes ago, Bjorklund said:

Just a post to say it amuses me that the front page of BD shows this topic and has “hot” underneath it currently.

As for the thrower - idiot.

As for the OP but did you speak to the guilty party and let him know it was not on or just come on here and mention it? I get with Hampden it’s not exactly easy to move about to go have words with someone but you seemed pretty close to this guy.

I did make my feeling known as did his "mate"

4 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Mate , I don't know how often it needs said that the UB don't all get allocated tickets together . No matter where their tickets are for , they choose to congregate at a spot ( a bit like the old terracing days ) . It's not ideal for guys who have been allocated that row , but I've been in that position before and you can either stay in beside them or move to one of the empty seats that the individuals of the UB were supposed to be . A couple of times I decided to stand in amongst the boys without any hassle , and thoroughly enjoyed the experience , and at others I made the move to a less crowded area . 

So your telling me since they’ve been established , 200/250 bears have went down to their allocated row and seat saw they were already there and said that’s fine I’ll away and rake about the stadium for another seat , 😂😂never heard so much pish in my life 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

So your telling me since they’ve been established , 200/250 bears have went down to their allocated row and seat saw they were already there and said that’s fine I’ll away and rake about the stadium for another seat , 😂😂never heard so much pish in my life 

Fkn hell, man.... 

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Mate , apart from Hampden they stand 2 or 3 deep in a few rows FFS , do you honestly think that they all stand one to a seat 😂  

1 minute ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Mate , apart from Hampden they stand 2 or 3 deep in a few rows FFS , do you honestly think that they all stand one to a seat 😂  

No they get handed the same section every game at hampden whilst the rest of us rely on the ballot ,that’s what happens and no just happen to congregate nonsense they spout will tell me otherwise 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I was starting to think it might have been you who threw it then read that he had ran to another row, you're off the hook because there's no way you'd be running anywhere fatty. 

Even the CLUB  has heard  about this  

Rangers launch free Fit Bears fitness app to try and get supporters to workout and ditch the pounds

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

@ForeverAndEver threw the flare, imo.

Aimed at the keeper imo

21 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

At Hampden everybody in BF1 that gets allocated will get there, fairly obvious tbf, considering they always get that section. celtic do they same with the GB and Bhoys.

At away games they meet up at a point and ‘congregate’ there. There’s also a lot less UB than 200 😂

13 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Aye, and every cunt was late for work,as he held up the 75 bus in Castlemilk, a right swine,... 

I walked there and back, I win 😂

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

To me it came from the section where the UB flag was and they wonder why the club aren’t moving forward with a standing section 🤷‍♂️

Or is it because the club couldn’t care less of a fuck about a standing section.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aimed at the keeper imo

At Hampden everybody in BF1 that gets allocated will get there, fairly obvious tbf, considering they always get that section. celtic do they same with the GB and Bhoys.

At away games they meet up at a point and ‘congregate’ there. There’s also a lot less UB than 200 😂

I walked there and back, I win 😂

Or is it because the club couldn’t care less of a fuck about a standing section.

Nah the UB have fkd it but it’s easy to blame any cunt apart from themselves  

45 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The UB will do their best to get tickets together or even in the same couple of sections but there’s absolute no chance Rangers dish them 200 tickets all for the same rows :lol:

Youll probably find the guys who’s seat they were in went down and swapped tickets with them as right down the front is a fucking garbage view anyway.

Archived