Fannies with Flares

BallochBear

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I know mate I wasn't disputing what you were saying, just thought would add another noteworthy flare story from the 90s that didnt involve a 70s fashion revival...

It is certainly more common now but as with you I don't see what it adds to the atmosphere other than a bit of colour.

As my last couple of posts have shown I have lost interest in talking about pyrotechnics

I love how our end looks in European away games with all the supporters club flags and banners.ย ย 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

As my last couple of posts have shown I have lost interest in talking about pyrotechnics

I love how our end looks in European away games with all the supporters club flags and banners.ย ย 

I had a great view of that from the home end in Porto as I was next to the away fans. Inspiring to see that's for sure. Shame you let the side down and didnt go and joinย @Rfc52ย et al on their flight over, youd have had a grand time...

2 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I had a great view of that from the home end in Porto as I was next to the away fans. Inspiring to see that's for sure. Shame you let the side down and didnt go and joinย @Rfc52ย et al on their flight over, youd have had a grand time...

Was jealous as fuck speaking to @Mr Sopranoย the night they were heading to Dublin to go over to it mate.ย 

I'm without a passport currently so it was a non starter for me unfortunately

:lol:

See fromย the early 60's onwards ....... Fannies with Flares was all me and my pals could think about after the match on a Saturday night regardless of the colour ..... and how we could get into said fannies...... and being honest it wasn't often enough .... but as my wee Granny used to say .... it's the thought that counts .... isn't it? .....ย :p:

:UK:

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Was jealous as fuck speaking to @Mr Sopranoย the night they were heading to Dublin to go over to it mate.ย 

I'm without a passport currently so it was a non starter for me unfortunately

Passport withheld for sectarianism mate?ย  We've all been there,ย  oh wait, that was a prophecy about the future in Scotland.

2 minutes ago, Unionblue said:

Passport withheld for sectarianism mate?ย  We've all been there,ย  oh wait, that was a prophecy about the future in Scotland.

I'm not from Scotland mate

If all my country had done was sing songs for the last 30 or 40 years Rangers fans wouldn't have a songbook to get arrested overย 

4 hours ago, BallochBear said:

As everyone who was at Hampdump today no doubt saw a crackpot lit a flare then proceeded to throw it at the pitch.ย  It fell short and effectively hit a cameraman.ย  The wee fannie then ran across from the area he was in to the row behind me and shouted to his mate who was directly behind me "I hit a f*ckin cameraman"ย  His mate told him he was a clown and they almost started fighting when a female steward intervened and wanted to lift the innocent guy.ย  A number of us protestedย soย she gave up but the wee fannie who was that brave he kept his scarf around his mouth was let off to return to his mates and big it up.

I love the atmosphere they create but they are now getting out of hand and do these idiots realise or even care about the potential damage they are doing to our club, they need to start behaving like adults.

ย 

If this wee cunt neededย attention, he should'veย set the flare off in his fucking pocket!ย 

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

I'd be disappointed if you didnt do that!ย 

There's a good few people it drives up the wall that I have applied for an Irish passport. I've always had a British one and will renew it aswell but I voted to leave the EU and then applied for an Irish passport for convenience and it's amazing how much annoyance that can cause :lol:

14 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm not from Scotland mate

If all my country had done was sing songs for the last 30 or 40 years Rangers fans wouldn't have a songbook to get arrested overย 

I see what you mean, but the scum here would ensure we were arrested if we sang about John Knox and the reformation even.

I personally have no issue with them, but if you are going to the bother of bringing one into the ground, as least hold onto it for a bit like cunts do on the continent.

Dont just light it and throw it to fuck like you didn't know what the fuck it was. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

8 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Ahhh the me me me look at me generation, i blame fatherless homes and social media attention seeking.ย 

Flares are for cocksockets. Same kind ofย cunts that would have a baby shower gender reveal party.ย 

Point A,ย  fatherless homes, is that actually a thing in Scotland and not just places like Chicago?ย  ย Ffs changed days.

In ma day a fatherless homeย meant ' no pope priest or holy watter.ย 

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Point A,ย  fatherless homes, is that actually a thing in Scotland and not just places like Chicago?ย  ย Ffs changed days.

In ma day a fatherless homeย meant ' no pope priest or holy watter.ย 

What he's said doesn't really make sense but surely you understand that there's families with just a ma and the da isn't about?

Thank fuck for flares. There was no atmosphere before their invention. Rangers supporters found it impossible to sing songs without them. Well known fact that flare manufacturers wrote our songbooks and pay for all the UB's season tickets.

They also give money to charity and pay for our card displays. Yay!!!!!

ย 

Archived