Fannies with Flares

BallochBear

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What he's said doesn't really make sense but surely you understand that there's families with just a ma and the da isn't about?

It's a term we hear over here on this side of the pond and impacts heavily on the African-American community,.  Yes of course there are single parent families in Scotland but I had never seen it raised as an issue of any significance,  perhaps times are changing.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

It's a term we hear over here on this side of the pond and impacts heavily on the African-American community,.  Yes of course there are single parent families in Scotland but I had never seen it raised as an issue of any significance,  perhaps times are changing.

If you had Facebook you would see all the "full time mummies"

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Thank fuck for flares. There was no atmosphere before their invention. Rangers supporters found it impossible to sing songs without them. Well known fact that flare manufacturers wrote our songbooks and pay for all the UB's season tickets.

They also give money to charity and pay for our card displays. Yay!!!!!

Flares used to be great for sneaking bevy into games....... couple of half bottles taped to each leg

41 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Flares used to be great for sneaking bevy into games....... couple of half bottles taped to each leg

Young lads wear those poofy tight jeans nowdays. No chance of getting a half bottle down them. Just chuck a pyro down the front to pretend they have a big cock. 

Here's the rub..the gypsies tramps and thieves could take a fuckin flame thrower to a game,and it was just banter.
If some camera man does get hit with as mauch as a sparkler from a Rangers fan,all fuckin hell will break loose,and a hundred posters on here could write the headline for the rags.
GET IT STOPPED BEFORE SOME POOR CUNT GETS BURNED OR WORSE.

9 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

See from the early 60's onwards ....... Fannies with Flares was all me and my pals could think about after the match on a Saturday night regardless of the colour ..... and how we could get into said fannies...... and being honest it wasn't often enough .... but as my wee Granny used to say .... it's the thought that counts .... isn't it? ..... :p:

:UK:

:thumbsup:
Now we're talking real flares and fannies Bobby :cup:
Where did we ever get the time to watch The Rangers :mutley:

12 hours ago, BallochBear said:

Read the original post, I said it effectively hit the cameraman, and then he told everyone around his mate he hit the cameraman, where's the lies.

It neither hit the cameraman nor 'effectively hit the cameraman'.

It landed short of the fucking cameraman.

1 hour ago, j1mgg said:

If the op is telling the truth, why does the boy not stand and hold it above his head, why does he instantly launch it and do a bolt?

He broke the law by taking the stupid fuckin thing into the ground.
They should be made watch the video of the damage a flare can do to a football top.
They really need to wise up before some body gets hurt or jailed. 

1 hour ago, Sket said:

It his his camera equipment bag and forced him to move away and once again you're being an apologist for a downright twat. Read again and I said he shouted to all within earshot that he hit the cameraman so there you go case closed for the defence.

IMO maybe you're the one who threw it or his big brother?

24 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

He broke the law by taking the stupid fuckin thing into the ground.
They should be made watch the video of the damage a flare can do to a football top.
They really need to wise up before some body gets hurt or jailed. 

Waste of time telling them mate, somebody will get hurt and  jailed.  Safe standing ? Nae chance.

12 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

It his his camera equipment bag and forced him to move away and once again you're being an apologist for a downright twat. Read again and I said he shouted to all within earshot that he hit the cameraman so there you go case closed for the defence.

:lol: Aye that'll be me busted.

Away and have a lie down. Next you'll be telling us all Morelos 'effectively scored a hat trick'.

44 minutes ago, Sket said:

:lol: Aye that'll be me busted.

Away and have a lie down. Next you'll be telling us all Morelos 'effectively scored a hat trick'.

So a lit flare lands right next to you forcing you to move swiftly away is acceptable? and does anyone know if the guys equipment was damaged?

I do notice you are completely ignoring the wee fannies own claims he hit a cameraman.

5 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

So a lit flare lands right next to you forcing you to move swiftly away is acceptable? and does anyone know if the guys equipment was damaged?

I do notice you are completely ignoring the wee fannies own claims he hit a cameraman.

The cunt who threw it is an idiot. It landed on the track. That's it.  The cameraman only moved after the police told him to. It didn't hit anyone and it didn't damage any fucking equipment either.

The mental gymnastics you are doing to make it something it isn't is fucking embarrassing.

1 hour ago, BallochBear said:

Brilliant

16 hours ago, BallochBear said:

As everyone who was at Hampdump today no doubt saw a crackpot lit a flare then proceeded to throw it at the pitch.  It fell short and effectively hit a cameraman.  The wee fannie then ran across from the area he was in to the row behind me and shouted to his mate who was directly behind me "I hit a f*ckin cameraman"  His mate told him he was a clown and they almost started fighting when a female steward intervened and wanted to lift the innocent guy.  A number of us protested so she gave up but the wee fannie who was that brave he kept his scarf around his mouth was let off to return to his mates and big it up.

I love the atmosphere they create but they are now getting out of hand and do these idiots realise or even care about the potential damage they are doing to our club, they need to start behaving like adults.

@Perth_Campsie_Ger is this why your mate broke your nose? 🤔

Flares are fuck all compared to the days where thousands were smoking. Flicking fag ends, matches snapping when lit, jumping around when a goal was scored holding lit cigarettes. Not to mention the smoke with all those nasty chemicals floating into people's lungs. Give me a good old flare any day

Anything that damages the club financially or reputation-wise - we all should be against.

Its amazing how some like to defend damaging behaviour, well yes, sometimes it might be a bit silly and meaningless but the club is having to change because the world is changing round about it. 

Its not like we’re losing our history, we are adding to it with every day that passes. 

To those people defending this type of thing, is it so difficult to change these wee things for the better of the club we love?

Because, you’re showing how much of an old outdated or stubborn cunt you really are.

3 hours ago, Sket said:

45 minutes ago, Sket said:

The cunt who threw it is an idiot. It landed on the track. That's it.  The cameraman only moved after the police told him to. It didn't hit anyone and it didn't damage any fucking equipment either.

The mental gymnastics you are doing to make it something it isn't is fucking embarrassing.

It landed bang next to him within 1-2 feet and to pretend otherwise is untrue. Plain and simple. It’s beyond me why anyone would go out their way to defend that when it is clearly obvious that to throw a lit flare directly near any person at a football match is completely unacceptable.

Believe it or not it’s perfectly right to condemn wee fannies acting like fannies - even if they’re in the Rangers end. Stupid wee cunt will only be encouraged to act like that again if he isn’t called out for it and somebody will get eventually get burned. Would you be happy to invite a flare to the face? What about a family member?

If I threw a firework at you or a family member, and it came within a few feet of you or them, I highly doubt you’d respond in the same manner.

End of.

5 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

It landed bang next to him within 1-2 feet and to pretend otherwise is untrue. Plain and simple. It’s beyond me why anyone would go out their way to defend that when it is clearly obvious that to throw a lit flare directly near any person at a football match is completely unacceptable.

Believe it or not it’s perfectly right to condemn wee fannies acting like fannies - even if they’re in the Rangers end. Stupid wee cunt will only be encouraged to act like that again if he isn’t called out for it and somebody will get eventually get burned. Would you be happy to invite a flare to the face? What about a family member?

If I threw a firework at you or a family member, and it came within a few feet of you or them, I highly doubt you’d respond in the same manner.

End of.

People greeting about it on here won’t do anything to change his mind

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

People greeting about it on here won’t do anything to change his mind

People are perfectly within reason to be “greeting” about it regardless. Obviously the responsibility lies heavily with him, his parents and whoever it was that encouraged him to throw the flare. But like anything else of significance to Rangers it’ll be discussed on the forum, positively or negatively. Any attitude of “Och, it was only a close call” will just encourage wee fannies like that to continue doing reckless things like that, and it affects the whole support.

15 hours ago, Bjorklund said:

Just a post to say it amuses me that the front page of BD shows this topic and has “hot” underneath it currently.

As for the thrower - idiot.

As for the OP but did you speak to the guilty party and let him know it was not on or just come on here and mention it? I get with Hampden it’s not exactly easy to move about to go have words with someone but you seemed pretty close to this guy.

What, so if he doesn’t go up and hook the stupid cunt at the time he isn’t allowed an opinion?? 

Archived