Morelos at the lawyers what's he up to

Smile

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His response doesn't even make sense!

As the form, or my browser, kept refreshing as I accessed public records, which I confirmed were the sources of my submission, I chose not to elaborate further on the SFA’s involvement or the part played by Mr. Morelos’ agent, World In Motion, and the SFA member club.

The following question is worthy of note:

Can we act on this information without putting you or others at risk?

To which I responded:

Yes. I have received three credible death threats.

38 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"Alfredo Morelos was signed by The Rangers Football Club Limited on July 1st 2017. As a Colombia national of 21 years he had not played for the senior squad, or had been selected for same, when he was signed. He had last represented his country as an U-20 player on 8th February 2015.
I have closely examined the criteria used by the English Football Association to assess whether a non EEA/EEU player should receive a Governing Body Endoresement. As Mr. Morelos had not made his senior debut when signed by The Rangers Football Club Ltd, and there was no indication at that time that he would, the English FA’s methodology would have denied Mr. Morelos automatic Governing Body Endorsement as he had not represented his country at senior level. When one examines their point based exceptions criteria, Mr Morelos would have also been denied a Governing Body Endorsement. Mr Morelos was when signed unable to speak English. An interview on Rangers TV on 29/11/2017, his first for the club, is conducted in Spanish with subtitles. On what basis did the Scottish FA provide Mr. Morelos with a Governing Body Endorsement? Were they misled by the player’s agent, World In Motion, or The Rangers FC Ltd?"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

:lol: :lol: 

differentspecies1.jpg

40 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Must be sorting out his immigration status what with John James catching him out and reporting him to the home office 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I read the link and thought it just has to be an effort at some sort of parody designed for laughs but ffs the writer is serious. Even the comments are congratulating him on great detective work.

They really are inbred mutations.

49 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"Alfredo Morelos was signed by The Rangers Football Club Limited on July 1st 2017. As a Colombia national of 21 years he had not played for the senior squad, or had been selected for same, when he was signed. He had last represented his country as an U-20 player on 8th February 2015.
I have closely examined the criteria used by the English Football Association to assess whether a non EEA/EEU player should receive a Governing Body Endoresement. As Mr. Morelos had not made his senior debut when signed by The Rangers Football Club Ltd, and there was no indication at that time that he would, the English FA’s methodology would have denied Mr. Morelos automatic Governing Body Endorsement as he had not represented his country at senior level. When one examines their point based exceptions criteria, Mr Morelos would have also been denied a Governing Body Endorsement. Mr Morelos was when signed unable to speak English. An interview on Rangers TV on 29/11/2017, his first for the club, is conducted in Spanish with subtitles. On what basis did the Scottish FA provide Mr. Morelos with a Governing Body Endorsement? Were they misled by the player’s agent, World In Motion, or The Rangers FC Ltd?"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just seen that myself 

Beyond parody 

47 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

giphy (1).gif

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Must be sorting out his immigration status what with John James catching him out and reporting him to the home office 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Can't wait for the last minute Morelos  winner in the next game at the piggery....cheating basturts so we are.

Guest Post says:

November 12, 2019 at 1:59 pm

This is a scandal as big as the granting of a Euro license by the SFA.

Anything, everything for Rangers* by the SFA.

Anything to Stop celtic’s ten in a row.

Where are the 40 other Association clubs?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e09785ecf137131656

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Sa13says:

November 13, 2019 at 7:19 am

Excellent read, investigative reporting at its best. Technical detail of an accountant. I would not like to be chased/investigated by your good self jj. Who knows what you’d find.

200w-1.gif

It’s already been found ya paedo bastards. 

21 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Can't wait for the last minute Morelos  winner in the next game at the piggery....cheating basturts so we are.

Old Newtonian says:

November 12, 2019 at 1:52 pm

Please God, don’t let him score the winner in The Cup Final……….
We would never ever ever hear the end of it…….and his value would jump to £80 million !!!!!!!!!!!!!

😂😂😂

Archived