Goldson's comments

the cry was no

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

He was at it from the kick off, had a sly dig at Goldson shortly after the game started. 

What an arse he is. Too old now so resorts to being Mr Angry. That deliberate barge into Goldson early doors went totally overlooked, with the ball nowhere in sight. Morelos red carded last year in the Aberdeen opener for not much different - a petulant kick out at McKenna.

23 minutes ago, LookingForEric said:

What an arse he is. Too old now so resorts to being Mr Angry. That deliberate barge into Goldson early doors went totally overlooked, with the ball nowhere in sight. Morelos red carded last year in the Aberdeen opener for not much different - a petulant kick out at McKenna.

Actually Morelos was red carded for reacting to being whacked in the back...... 

TWICE

OFF THE BALL

FIRST ONE DIDN't CONNECT RIGHT SO HE TOOK A BIGGER RUN UP FOR THE SECOND

Only thing the assistant saw was Morelos petulant kick of course

The fact that McKenna wasn't cited for deliberate and aggressive off the ball assaults tells us all we need to know about Scottish football

Broadfoot and Brown got away scot free for deliberate provocation in the same vein

Thankfully Alfredo seems to have learned that a petulant kick of the ball into their net and a wide smile is much more rewarding than a red card

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

No he's not

You just made the whole thing up to seek attention.

If you're going to try the "it was just a joke" patter, nobody believes you. Eejit.

If you’re going to try the “it was just a joke” patter, nobody believes you. Eejit. 

2 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

***Breaking News***....Goldson to be cited for bringing the game into disrepute!!!

almost certainly.  Compliance officer done fck all so far this season,  got to earn that wage.

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

No he's not

You just made the whole thing up to seek attention.

If you're going to try the "it was just a joke" patter, nobody believes you. Eejit.

I didn't post it but clearly knew he was taking the piss.

3 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Mclean sums up everything that's wrong is Scottish football

37 year old and gets subbed in the 1st half to prevent dismissal......these teams must keep their players in a cage and feed them raw meat before they play us🤣🤣

Btw, mclean is shaggers cousin (bit of useless info)

Within the first 2 mins McLean barged into the back of Goldson while  the ball was out for a throw-in.

So I did a bet-builder with him to be booked, Alfie to score and us to win.    Came in at 13/2.

Thank you Mr McLean........................................ but you have no class and certainly no ability.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Never understood Why Maclean, Broadfoot and Naismith act like thrashpieces when they play us.

I was just about to post that. I reckon its cos they all have a HUGE chip on either shoulder. They know that when they left Rangers they knew they were done, and it would all be downhill from thereon.  They are jealous that we are progressing so much, and they are sick as parrots. Has beens,  no time for any of them.

In light of Hearts' tactics it's not unreasonable to suggest that they were counting on milking leniency from the officials as much as they dared before substituting Maclean, which would explain why Ikpeazu was benched in spite of him causing us no end of problems in the previous fixture. Soft officiating is a green light to thugs.

7 hours ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

This is spot on. Boils my piss too when refs fail to apply to the rules of the game fairly. Usually find this happens when we're 2-3 goals up on the opposition. So as to spare their blushes further and avoid them getting a complete battering, they fail to send off opposition players for blatent red card/second yellow offences. Listen ref, just do your job and apply the laws of the game correctly and stop trying to even the game out.

Too many hammer throwers in Scottish football. Most can't play attractive football so they just try and batter our players into submission. It's no wonder that our international squad is a joke and light years behind most other nations in Europe...nations that have players that actually try and play Football rather than Kung-Fu.

We could now be top on goal difference if it wasn't for refs blowing for time up 1 or 2 min into injury time when we've battered teams by 5 goals when quite clearly there should have been at least 4 or  5 min injury time, this has happened 3 times this season

9 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

McLean is a bear too ,makes his actions even more questionable 

Not only do we have tarrier fan players sinking the boot in we have our own too ,

Bloody strange behaviour from one of our own, it looked as if had wound himself up to be a cunt and did not let himself down in that regard.  :pipe:

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Bloody strange behaviour from one of our own, it looked as if had wound himself up to be a cunt and did not let himself down in that regard.  :pipe:

I'm sure I've read that he acts the cunt to get a reaction from the opponent as it helps him get riled up and  put  in a good performance apparently . 

1 hour ago, soulboy said:

We could now be top on goal difference if it wasn't for refs blowing for time up 1 or 2 min into injury time when we've battered teams by 5 goals when quite clearly there should have been at least 4 or  5 min injury time, this has happened 3 times this season

This could be crucial this season and the lurgan bigot was squealing about it the other week which will be enough to ensure they'll not dare steal a second from them again. 

We need to shout like fuck next time this happens.

The Hibs and sheep games were ridiculous - we were up the tunnel within a minute of the ninety despite 6 subs in both not to mention injuries.

17 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

I'm sure I've read that he acts the cunt to get a reaction from the opponent as it helps him get riled up and  put  in a good performance apparently . 

He certainly started off like that on Sunday. :lol: 

He is obviously past it, a not bad player a few years ago. I think he needs to probably drop down a division and he might get a year or two yet

7 hours ago, siamthedanger said:

He was at it from the kick off, had a sly dig at Goldson shortly after the game started. 

He also booted the ball away after a free kick was given in the first couple of minutes.  That should have been a yellow. 

47 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

He also booted the ball away after a free kick was given in the first couple of minutes.  That should have been a yellow. 

Booted the ball away twice, once at a free kick the other at a throw in.

Archived