Colts Host Wrexham At Ibrox - 16th Nov at 3pm

Ace

On 18/11/2019 at 19:15, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

🤮

Hail Hail Wrecsam!

shinner1978

Republicans.

Then of course you have the celtic connection itself, by which i mean the nations on the ‘fringes’ of the UK as we know it and there being many sympathetic to the Republican cause of Welsh Independence, being left wing and republican naturally go hand in hand. The historical and contemporary Irish connection that celtic FC and Irish diaspora in Glasgow/Scotland has, found natural comrades among our more conscious supporters. This is the essence of a strong connection which continues to this day and is evidenced week in week out by the flags of solidarity on the kop.

:britney:           :britney:     :britney:

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Is this a two game semi ? it is not very fair if it is one game at their ground. :unsure:

I think it is a one off tie, if Caley play their strongest team? Then this is by far the toughest test yet, good luck to the boys  , I think the over age players will be needed for this one

3 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

I think it is a one off tie, if Caley play their strongest team? Then this is by far the toughest test yet, good luck to the boys  , I think the over age players will be needed for this one

Thanks mate, it will be a big test if as you say they play their full team. 

• 2 months later...

Archived