Colts Host Wrexham At Ibrox - 16th Nov at 3pm

Ace

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/11/2019 at 11:51, mikes said:

You will have already heard from other threads that we (Wrexham) apparently have links with celtic/Bohemians etc.

This is only the case, mainly in there own minds, of about 20-30 casual Wrexham fans.

Just to let you know the vast majority of Wrexham fans think these people are fantasists and/or dicks and have no interest one way or the other in the Rangers/celtic rivalry.  99% of our fans are not anti Rangers and are made up the game is going to be at Ibrox and really looking forward to it.  Not sure how many we'll bring given the short notice of the switch or indeed if I'll be there.  However did want to stress vast majority of us are looking forward to playing at such a historic ground/club, and don't care about Rangers/celtic.  

The supposed link between us and celtic is massively overplayed and frankly most of us think it's embarrasing.

All the best.

Already talk of the taig tramps joining up with Wrexham for this game and that’s coming from celtic fans.

Hi all, Wrexham fan in peace. Just to say what a great draw for our youngsters and fans,a chance to visit a great iconic stadium,however my real reason for coming on here is to dispel the rumours on another thread that we are all celtic supporters !, in fact nothing could be further from the truth believe me. Anyway can’t wait for Saturday and I will even buy one of those awful half and half scarfs if there’s any for sale. What ever happens it’s great to see you back where u belong and let’s hope you can win the league again

5 hours ago, Red lad said:

Hi all, Wrexham fan in peace. Just to say what a great draw for our youngsters and fans,a chance to visit a great iconic stadium,however my real reason for coming on here is to dispel the rumours on another thread that we are all celtic supporters !, in fact nothing could be further from the truth believe me. Anyway can’t wait for Saturday and I will even buy one of those awful half and half scarfs if there’s any for sale. What ever happens it’s great to see you back where u belong and let’s hope you can win the league again

Right glad I am to hear that.

Just to expand, because it's a Saturday 3pm, it can't be shown because the SFA didn't bother making any weekends exempt on the UEFA TV blackout lists (the FA makes every international break and later rounds in the FA Cup exempt so games can be shown on a Sat at 3pm). They could do a non-UK broadcast but I believe that BBC Alba bizarrely have the global broadcast rights for the competition)

Archived