Connor Goldson

nik2402

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Reminds me of big amo, other than the slack pass against the tarriers i cant really remember a mistake from him in the big games, its like he thrives on them, playing the dross of the spfl its like he loses focus, 

He is nothing like Big Amo but I believe he gets it too tight on here at times.

12 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Goldson and Helander look to have a very good understanding at the back. The last few games they've both been outstanding together. Dykes was anonymous today, was pleasing to see. 

Helped by not having to constantly cover for our two full backs especially on the left side, back four look solid

16 minutes ago, The Beast said:

It's tough on Katic and Edmundson, both of whom are better than any other CB's we've had in the past seven years - apart from Goldson and Helander.

Katic and Edmundson are the future but for now it's Goldson and Helander as our best pairing. Look to be getting stronger the more they play together.

5 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Katic and Edmundson are the future but for now it's Goldson and Helander as our best pairing. Look to be getting stronger the more they play together.

Goldson and Helander are both 26 years old. They have a good 6-10 years of football in them. 

I don’t see Katic and Edmundson hanging about on the bench waiting for their future to arrive. I think both are too good to not be playing regularly. I worry how we keep all these CBs happy now as Gerrard (rightly) has slowed down the rotation he was using to bed in Helander  

Archived